16

"I feel bad I didn't believe you," I told Krystal as I sat down next to her. She chuckled taking a sip from her beer. "Scout told me she lied after I grilled her a little."

   "Glad you didn't say sorry," she told me, I smiled at her and tapped my head.

   "I remembered." I said, she glanced at me, then stared for a while. "What?"

"Why are you smiling? your obviously sad," she asked me, I shrugged. All the noise in the background and of our friends seemed to zone out.

   "I don't know," I responded, "I'm probably drunk, doesn't matter though."

   she rubbed my shoulder in a friendly manner, i wish i wasn't dissapointed that it was just a friendly gesture. "You should go home."

   "Scout took my car so I have to wait on Ashley or sleep here," I said "are you leaving or staying longer?"

   Krystal pressed her soft looking lips together for a moment before speaking. "I was, but you took care of me last night, I can at least stay with you."

   "You don't have to."

   "Let me use my excuse," she said, silencing me then changed the subject, "what are you going to do?"

   I knew what she meant, "I don't know, I don't think I can stay with her when things are like this." Krystal nodded, not saying a thing as she continued to let me talk about all my doubts and how things are too far gone.

   "If you think all of that, why are you still with her?"

   I feel like she's said this before, but this time I know why "because I don't want to be alone."

   I didn't expect her to suddenly embrace me. "You won't be alone Andy, you're not alone," she told me, her voice soft and quiet. "I promise."

~~~~~

     "Fuck!" I shouted at scout throwing the picture frame against the door as she closed it. The glass on it shattered, pieces falling out of it. I was 90 percent sure that Ashley would be pissed i dented his door and got glass every where.

   I kicked the frame to the side looking at the happy picture sammi took of us. I felt shit tons of anger flow through me as i stomped on the picture. It took me three and a half months to do it and it hurt like hell. I knew Krystal was right this whole but i just fucking ignored her and avoided her.

I stared down at the picture, tears were flowing like i was some pussy who couldn't breakup with a girl. "Stop being a little bitch," I mumbled agressively to my self. I cooled down, sitting on my bed, but only for a moment. Then iwas angry again and broke something else..it continued in a cycle for over an hour until ashley knocked on my door.

   "What!?" I shouted, he tapped twice which ment open the door. I complied to see he had a bottle of jack daniels under his arm with two glasses in one hand. I had already sat back down on my bed when he placed the two glasses on it and popped open the bottle. I felt so lame wiping my nose like a four year old while he poured the whiskey into the two glasses.

   "Come on brother, fuck her," he said, handing me a glass. That night was it was just youth and whiskey with the two of us.

_____

Fuck yall i had to make a reference
Pls comment and vite btw coz ive been unmotivated but im happy again