66

Krystal

     "Wow," I whispered breathlessly. We'd just pushed the bed into place and finally our whole apartment was together. It took a couple weeks but everything was furnished. I looked at Andy smiling.

   "Oh I have something for you," he said. I raised my eyebrow, he left and pulled something into the room. A shelf, "here, this is for all your CDs."

   "You're serious?" I smiled, he nodded. I went up to him and hugged him tightly. "Thank you baby," I said kissing him, he kissed me back. It was the perfect size for my giant CD collection. We hung it up on the back wall of the living room. Then he helped me organized my CDs.

   "You know if things keep going this way you'll have a ring on your finger soon," Andy said boldly. "Not if, actually, you will."

   I grinned, I couldn't wait for that. I can't wait for the rest of my life with him. I love him more than I fucking love anything or anyone.

   "I'm so fucking in love with you," I told him, he smiled cupping my cheek.

   "I'm so fucking in love with you too," he mumbled, kissing me passionately. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck he grabbed me hard by the back of my thighs. He had a hard time being gentle, not that I mind. He pulled away for a second mumbling "jump."

   I obeyed as he kissed me again. He grabbed me as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked us to our bedroom as he kissed my neck. He carried me to our bed throwing me onto the freshly made sheets. I squealed scared I'd miss the bed, but I didn't. Andy crawled ontop of me pulling his shirt off. I sat up kissing him, my hands running down his cool body. His tounge slipped into my mouth and he grabbed my hands, pinning me down by them. He kissed me deeper before he pulled away sucking on my neck. I moned as he bit on my sweet spot, I moved my hands, tangling them in his hair. He pulled them out and pushed them back down asserting his dominance. Me being a brat revolted and turned us over.

   "Where the fuck is the handcuffs when I need them," he grumbled turning us back around. He got up searching through the box, I got up too helping him.

   "Who ever finds them first gets the control," I mumbled in his ear.

   "Deal," he smirked, I went over to the next box pulling them out.

   "I win," I smirked, holding them up.

   "That's not fair- you knew where they were!" He complained.

   "Mhm," I smiled, pushing him up against the wall and kissing him. "Turn around."

   "I fucking hate this," he grumbled, I pressed his front against the wall as I took the handcuffs and locked them on his wrists. "Do they have to be that fucking tight."

   "Yes," I said.

   "What's the fucking point of this?" He said turning around leaning against the wall.

   "I wanna see you do what you do without your hands."

   "You're fucking evil," he said as I unzipped his pants, getting on my knees. I pulled them down as he said, "I love how you're the perfect height to suck my dick."

_____