59

I pulled back covering my self with the bunk sheet in embarrassment. I my face was hot and red as Ronnie stood there in shock.

   "Andy huh?" He asked rhetorically wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. He was going down on me not long before and I moaned Andy's name.

   "I-"

   "Krys what's the point?" He asked, "you're thinking about him while I'm eating you out- its ridiculous."

   "I... I don't know."

   "Do you want to be with him? Is that it? You're still inlove with him."

   "I don't know," I said again.

   "Fuck, is that all you know how to say!?" He shouted in frustration.

   "Apparently," I responded guilty.

   "If you're not into me just say it. You're still inlove with him go, go be with him."

    "I shouldn't have dragged you into this," I mumbled.

   "Its a little late for that huh?" He sighed.

   "Yeah."

   "What are you going to do?"

   "Well this is over for sure, I assume," gesturing between us. He nodded. "I don't know but I'll figure it out."

   "I hope you do, and just to be clear I'm not mad at you. You can't help it you were just trying to move on. Even if it was in the wrong way."

   I smiled sadly, knowing I hurt him with my selfishness.

   "I'm gonna go, I'll see you later," he said, I nodded, watching him leave. I was selfish, not only was I hurting him but Andy too.

   I laid back thinking. Do I want Andy back?

-----

Andy

     "Yeah we're over," Ronnie sighed, talking to CC. I heard them smoking from my bunk. I started to smile like a maniac and eagerly ran out of my bunk. My pants hung off my waist, and I was shirtless under my leather jacket.

   "Where you going?"

   "I need more cigarettes," I lied, running out he bus. It was mid day and I ran around looking for Krystal. I found her in the bus parking lot having a jam session with RK.

   "Krystal!" I shouted, running up behind her. She turned around a smile on her face seeing me. My ribs were hurting from the running but I didn't care.

   "Andy you aren't supposed to be running-" she said, I cut her off, grabbing her and pulling her into a kiss. I caught her by surprise but she kissed me back. "What are you doing?" She whispered breathlessly.

   "I love you," I stated, cupping her cheek.

   "I love you too, but I need some time-"

   "Why, you want to be with me, I heard it from Ronnie," I said.

   "I don't know, Andy," she muttered. "I love you but I don't know."

   "I made a mistake give me another chance, please," I begged.

   "I will, just not right now. I need to focus on my self for a bit," she told me. I sighed pulling her into my arms. Soon. I thought, soon it'll be back to how it's supposed to be.

   "I love you."