7

Scout and I made up the day after our fight. It was also her birthday so a double plus I guess. Nothing really felt right anymore though. I should just let it be at this point.

   I let out a huff as I dragged the flat iorn through the final part of my hair. As promised I was heading to check out a band with Krystal on a Monday night. I didn't really mention it to Scout, so when she walked in she asked a couple of questions.

   "Where you going?" She asked me as soon as she walked into the room.

   "To a concert with my friends," I said.

   "Does this involve that girl?"

   "Krystal, and yes, I invited Ashley along too."

   "Well that makes it better," she muttered as I pulled on my combat boots.

   "Please Scout, we've already had an argument about this," I said "I have no idea why you're acting so jealous."

   She raised her eyebrow, "because any girl would snatch you without a doubt."

   "I'm pretty great aren't I?" I responded with a teasing smirk.

   She smiled, then all of a sudden her face went the way it does when she has an idea. "Do you think I could join?"

   I stood there, "well um..."

~~~~~

     "You look like myspace became a person," Krystal said as a greeting. I pursed my lips.

   "Nice to see you too Krystal," I said sarcastically, but a small smile fell on my face.

   "You said you were bringing a friend?" She asked.

   "Well... two," I answered shyly, "They're back at the car."

   She nodded, "did your girlfriend fight with you about meeting up with me?" I had filled her in on Scout's ridiculous jealousy.

   "Almost..." I trailed off, I glanced up seeing Ashley and Scout walking this way.

   "Is that the cheater?" She asked, you could hear the sour tone in her voice.

   "Krystal," I hissed, "she's my girlfriend."

   "We haven't know eachother that long, but I can already tell you're stupid," she muttered. I decided to ignore that comment. We were silent for a the moment before scout and Ashley reached over here.

   "Krystal this is my friend and band mate Ashley," I said introducing him.

   "Nice to meet you," Ashley said holding his hand out, she shook it.

   "Are all of Andy's friend's as attractive as you?" She asked him. I rolled my eyes a little.

   "I'm normally asking that question," Ashley said. I felt a slight nausea watching them flirt.

   "And this is my girlfriend Scout," I said turning her attention away from Ashley. Scout got a much bitter greeting.

   "Hi," she said shortly, not bothering to shake hands or say anything more.

   I sighed, "Krystal can I talk to you for a moment?" I pulled her aside, Scout was giving away free glares while I was doing so.

   "Can you atleast be nice to her," I said, "what the hell is your problem, you don't even know her and you're acting like a-"

   "Bitch, I know. One thing about me Andy, I hate cheaters."

   "But you don't know her," I said, "Like you barely know me, and I barely know you, and we're getting to know eachother."

   "I don't need you to spell it out for me."

   "Okay, so give her that chance," I told her.

   "Andy, since you didn't hear me the first time, I hate cheaters and your girlfriend isn't an exception. I can be civil but I'm not going to be her best friend."

   "Who hurt you?"

   "People."

______

Ooooof hiiiiiii did you lovelys like this update?

Pls share this around I'll love you forever.

And also updates will be a bit slower, but youll still get one to two a week. My mental health hasn't been at its best lately. I've been having random breakdowns.