30

"K-krystal?" Andy stuttered and stumbled down the bus.

   "Not now Andy," I said to him. I was in shock.

   "Why are you maddd," he giggled like a child, I'd never heard him giggle like that until now.

   "What are you doing?" I asked as he stumbled nearer to me. He seemed silly it was impossible not to smile a little as he hugged me. But I'm still upset. "Okay Andy let go."

   "Nooo, I love youuuu," he whined, "I wanna hold you, and hug you, and fuck-"

   "Andy," I cut him off, his voice was sexy to be honest. He leaned in to kiss me. I looked him in the eyes. I quickly wiggled away from him. His pupils were giant. He kept sniffing and there was something white in his nose. "You, stay right here," I instructed him. Storming off.

   I found mark still in the bathroom. Hell knows what he was doing before. "What?" He said.

   "What's he on?"

   "What?"

   "Andy, what'd he take!" I snapped.

   "Chill out krys," he said, moving around me. I grabbed onto his shirt.

  "Mother fucker, so help me I will step on your dick."

   "Jeez, okay! I just gave him some coke!" He admitted.

   "What the fuck!"

   "He was all depressed and shit so he had a line with me."

   "Why, why, why, why!" I shoved his chest each time. "You know you don't give someone that shit when their down. Fuck, Andy, already drinks too much as it is!"

   "It's not-"

   "It fucking is a big deal dickhead! You know how easily he could get addicted!?"

   "He's fine!"

   "Fuck. You. Mark." I shoved him again.

   "Stop being an over dramatic bitch just because you found something hard to quit, junkie."

   I slapped him hard on the face. "Don't you ever say that shit."

   I cut around him, the bus wasn't too far from the hotel last time I checked. I went back to the corner in the bunks where Andy was. He was rolling around on the floor in a blanket. Listening to pink floyd.

   I sat next to him, and he turned to me. He pulled me down to lay down with him on the floor. I returned his embrace, but felt a boner poking me.

   "I'm horny," he said bluntly. Of course coke makes him horny.

   I sighed, "when did you snort it?"

   "Uhh 15 minutes ago?" He said, burying his face in my neck and kissing it. A giant turn on for me.

   "Andy..." I mumbled as my heart rate began to speed up. He gripped the back of my thigh, pulling my leg up over him as he started to suck on my neck.

   The bus stopped finally, causing a jerk which made Andy roll back and hit his head. I gasped as he winced holding his head. "Fuckkk."

   "Shit, baby, are you okay?" I asked quickly. I felt stupid quickly for calling him baby. He chuckled nodding.

   "My face is so numb. I feel like I could talk for an hour without stopping."

   "That's cocaine, babe."

_____

DrUgS