50

Omg we reached 50 fucking chapters 😱😱

3 and a half months later

Krystal

      I walked through the warm may weather to Ava's apartment. I still didn't consider it to be mine too. I passed by Andy's car, he was here. I unlocked the front door and dropped the corner store bag on the key table. I turned around and locked the door then placed my key down. I walked around the corner to see Andy and RK  were seated on the floor while Ava in a seat with a needle in her arm. The scene depressed me looking at my two best friends wasting away from drugs and my boyfriend not far behind.

   "Baby!" He shouted, smiling. He had a straw in his hand he'd already hit a few times. His long hair had some powder on the ends of it. Sometimes I feel like it's my fault. If I hadn't come into his life he wouldn't have been exposed to this shit. It was all my fucking fault. I wanted to cry at the sight of this shit. I couldn't watch him do this anymore. I love him with all my heart but I can't watch him hurt him self like this.

   "Hi," I choked out, staring at him with pity. I couldn't help it.

   "What's wrong?" He asked, getting up. He stumbled but made his way to me. He took my hand as I shook my head. He lead me to my room, and we laid down on the bed.

   "It's amazing how much can change in three months," I said.

   "What?" He asked a smile on his face, as he put his hand on my waist and kissed me. His alcohol flavored lips. "I love you," he told me, one thing that hadn't changed.

   "I love you too," I said, "but it changed so much." He kept kissing my neck as I tried to speak. "Three months ago you asked me to marry you."

   He stopped, pulling away, "that I did, and I've been waiting for some comment since then."

   "Now three months later you're almost a drug addict."

   "What?" The look on his face dropped.

   "Andy I can't keep watching this," i said tears welling in my eyes. "I can't watch you do this to your self."

   "Do what? What am i doing?" He asked frantically. I cupped his face as a tear rolled out my eye. I ran my fingers through his hair.

   "Andy, you're destroying you self," I said as tears continued to run down my face. "I can't watch it."

   "What-"

   "You have to choose. It's me or it's the drugs," I said, all of me praying he wouldn't choose the drugs.

   He kissed me, yes! Then he pulled away an unreadable expression on his face.

   "I hate this ultimatum shit you do."

   "And I hate the lying shit you do," I said. "I know you're still in contact with scout and she's the one hooking you up with the shit you do."

   He got up off the bed. No no no. "Andy please!" I cried

   "I'm making my choice," he said, leaving the room. My heart dropped as the front door closed. I started sobbing uncontrollably.

_____
I cried writing this