25

I started at Andy shoving his eggs around in his plate. "I don't think I can eat anymore," he said, letting his fork down with a clink. he sat back and watched me as I finished my hash browns. i felt his eyes on me, and i didn't dare to meet them. I looked out the window as if there was something out there for me too see. sadly the out side of the waffle house was dull.

   "What are you thinking about?" he asked me, his deep voice rather soft and sweet. It was nice to have this Andy around, the rest of the time he was kind of just a grumpy rock star. A horny one to add.

   "nothing in particular," I answered, I turned to look at him, but again not meeting his eyes. "You?"

   "you're a lot less mouthy," he stated, without a second thought. I made the mistake of staring into his blue eyes. There was a certain kind of sadness but warmth in them when he looked at me. "I'm not used to it."

   because we usually don't have regular conversations recently.

   I didn't respond, the waitress took away my unwanted opportunity. She placed the bill on the table, I went for it and grabbed it before Andy.

   "Hey no, I took you out," he said pulling it away from me.

   "But you get it every time," I pulled it back.

   "You can get it next time then baby, I brought you out, I'm paying," he said, I gave up letting him pay. He left the money with the check and got up to leave. I did right after him, we had just exited when Andy patted his pocket. "Fuck I forgot my phone, one second."

   I watched him as he went back inside, disappearing behind the door. I grabbed my pack of cigs and lighter from my back pocket. I took one out and lit it. I smoked for a moment leaning against the wall. What's taking him so long.

   "Hey," some one called, it wasn't Andy, the voice was too rough. I looked up, it came from a crusty looking guy quite, somewhat attractive but he looked homeless. I stared at him as he approached me. I shifted away as he leaned on the wall next to me. "Lemme get a cig huh?"

   I pushed my self up from the wall. "Uh- I don't like to share-" as I was moving he grabbed my wrist. His grip was painful and tight, I was starting get scared. Where the fuck is Andy!? "Let fucking go of me!" I jerked my wrist.

   "Shut the fuck up," the guy pinned me up tight against the wall. I pushed his chest. I tried wiggling and kicking him but he pushed him self against me, pinning my legs with his.

   "Get off me!" I shouted at him continuing to struggle. I started shouting, but he clasped hand over my mouth.

   "Shut the fuck up you whore," he cursed. I felt his hand reach an unwanted place. My screams were muffled but I kept thrashing my self.

   "Krystal-" I heard Andy's voice. I now shouted his name muffled again. "What the fuck-" I felt relief as he came into view. I couldn't see him clearly but he was pissed. The guy's head turned, his grip loosening. "Son of a bitch!"

   Andy started shouting and next thing I knew he lunged at the guy. I had my eyes shut trying to catch up with my brain. "You piece of fucking shit!" I opened my eyes, Andy's actions meeting the sounds of punches. I couldn't move as I watched him attack the guy. A few blows to his stomach and one to his face. "Who the fuck-"

   The scumbag swung at Andy nailing him in the face. I felt my stomach twist as Andy stumbled back. Andy got even more pissed, he lunged right at him. Punching and shoving over and over again. The guy hit him a couple times. Andy was bleeding a bit but not as much as trailer trash, now on the ground. Andy kicked his ribs hard. I heard horse begging to stop but Andy didn't. He refused to.

   "Did you fucking stop when she told you too!" Andy screamed at him. Next thing Andy was on top of him punching him in the face over and over again. I was so scared I was shaking and the guy was bloody on the floor. "Mother fucker!" He screamed again.

   "Andy..." I choked out "s-stop."

   Andy paused for a second, he heaved before grabbing the guy by his hair and bashed his head against the concrete. I gasped, staring as he got up off the ground. Kicking the guy one last time. Andy looked up his eyes meeting mine. I could see the anger in his eyes melt slightly but not much. He was breathing heavily, his fists balled up. The look on his face dropped and his fists unballed. Andy slowly walked up to me.

   "What'd he do to you?" He said softly. I froze as he cupped my face. His thumb wiped a tear away. I didn't realize I was crying, at all. Andy kissed my forehead right between my eyes. I shut them not moving as Andy pulled me into his arms. I held onto him, crying a little. He ran his fingers through my hair. "I'm right here," he muttered, "I won't let you go."

   "Let's go," I muttered, Andy nodded kissing the top of my head. He kept his arm around me, not letting go as he'd promised. he did stomp on the guys balls as we passed him. I cringed clutching onto him more. I felt a mixture of fear and safety.

______
This wasn't planned at all

Any way comment vote n shit

-

giselle