76

Andy

I thought about it over and over for hours that we spent together that day. Seeing her, pregnant with my kid, was a wake up call. I definitely needed some fucking help. Telling her would stress her though, I didn't want to put her through that. Nor did I want her to leave with our baby.

Krystal was being her usual self but could tell something was wrong with me. She asked but I shook my head telling her it's nothing.

We spent the time in bed, watching movies we didn't care about. I got up for a smoke and went out to the balcony. Krystal was craving one and was whiney about it, but stayed in the room. hearing the city noises gave me thinking space. How ever I didn't get much thinking done.

there was a knock on the room door, I heard Krystal go and get it. It was five and we hadn't had any disturbances today, the do not disturb sign was on, that ment it was one of the guys.

"Hey CC," I heard her say, I came back into the room from the balcony, seeing them at the door. 

"what's up man?" I half smiled.

"we're having drink's in ashley's room, we'd like it if you guys could join," he said, "It's been a minute we'd like to catch up."

I looked at Krystal who nodded, agreeing to go over. She slipped on her toms, and I my vans. we shuffled over to Ashley's room hand in hand, Krystal knocked on the door, Ashley opened it for us, pulling her into a hug, he gave me a weird look as he hugged and let go of her.

"You look beautiful, you're glowing," He said, something was weird about the way he said it, not in a sexual way or anything, but suspicious of us. 

Krystal grinned, "Thank you, Ashley," She went on to say hi to Jake and Jinxx. Ashley was playing bartender, he supplied me with a glass of scotch, he offered Krystal a drink and she turned it down.

we all sat talking and laughing, getting a little buzzed and some drunk. we went for seconds this time CC helping Ashley with the bar tending.

"Krystal, Andy talks so much about you that I remembered your favorite drink," CC said, he had made her a rum and cola.

She chuckled, "Thank you CC, but I'm alright."

Jake scoffed in fake offense, "you always drink with us!"

Jinxx cut in, "Don't pressure her to drink."

"it's just one drink," CC reasoned.

"CC, I appreciate it, but i'm not drinking for a while," she said.

Ashley raised his eyebrow, "Why's that?"

Krystal looked at me, she was going to tell them. I let her, "So, uhm, Andy and I, we're pregnant," She said, unsure of how to use her words.

"no fucking way," CC gasped, "I knew you'd fucking knock her up, Andy!"

Krystal furrowed her eyebrows in a 'what the fuck' manner. I chuckled "CC you're an idiot," I said to him.

Jinxx interjected, "How many weeks are you?"

"Almost 15," she answered.

"No wonder why you're wearing hoodies and sweat pants, it's unlike you," he said to her.

Ashley stood up, "Andy, I need to talk to you," he said grabbing me by the arm as he passed by. He pulled me out to the hall way.

"what?" I scowled, Ashley straight up hit me from behind the head.

"what the fuck is wrong with you Andy?" He whispered harshly, "She's fucking pregnant with your kid and you're lying to her!"

"I know-"

"I don't think you fucking know! that's a fucking baby you guys are having, Andy, you're going to be a father! you can't do that from a fucking grave!"

"I'm not going to fucking die!"

"You're so fucking stupid, you're fucking playing with fire- fuck you are on fire! Andy if you want to have your family, you have to take control of your shit, tell her and get some help."

Something clicked in my head as he finished that sentence. I knew everyone of those things, i thought I tried everything, I thought I tried to get help but there was only so much they could do for me. 

of course i have to come clean to her, I just don't know how to or when, and I had to get some actual fucking help if I wanted to save this.

_____