29

I think I was more intoxicated than I think I had ever been. But I wasn't having that much fun. Instead I was watching Krystal, RK, and Ashley dancing while rolling my eyes at the blaring loud music. I was the only one not cheery and having fun. Aside from mark that is. He was quiet too. Jinxx was fucking around with Jake. And Ava and CC were with the girls he picked up. I sighed taking another gulp of my beer.

   Mark sat down next to me. "You look like you need some fun," he said chuckling.

   "Yes," I nodded, falling back on the bed. He smirked, laying back too. He turned his face to look at mine. He was a really attractive guy. I'm fucking jealous. I'm not sure if I wanna be him or makeout with him.

   Whoa what the fuck Andy that's gay.

   "Okay so don't tell but," he reached into his pocket and pulled out a little packet with white powder.

   "Is that coke," I slurred, he chuckled nodding. I watched as he shook out a line. I was stunned that there was cocaine right in front of me on my bus.

   "Want a blow?"

-----

Krystal

   I giggled wiggling from RK's arms. "Okay, I need to peeee," I told him. He awe'd holding me tighter. "RKKKKKKK."

   "Finee," he whined, I chuckled, i stumbled down the bus to the bathroom. My phone buzzed and i stood still pulling it out.

   Twitter

   I rolled my eyes at the Jackie Vincent tweet.

   I walked up to the door, stopping as I heard something fall over and a moan.

   Is that Andy? Who the fuck is he with?

   Against my better judgement I opened it.

   "What the fuck!?" I gasped, dropping my phone. There's some things I'll never unsee. "Andy- mark-"

   Mark looked at me his eyes widening as Andy giggled. I turned away really fucking quick and closed the door.

   Since when is Andy gay?

_____

Hahaha