10

"What the fucking hell scout!" I shouted at her, "we weren't fucking flirting! Why the fuck would I do that?" We'd been at eachother's throats for about two hours now. We'd woken up at 1 P.M. after going to sleep extreamly late.

   "So 'I'm having a suck bang and blow wanna try some?' Wasn't flirting!?"

   "No it was a drink!" I responded, "stop acting like a fucking phyco, we talked about this already!"

   "I'm not a phyco!" She yelled at me.

   "I didn't say you are, you're just acting like one!" I glared at her my phone buzzed at a convenient time.

   "Whose that?" She interrogated crossing her arms.

   I glanced at the text, "Krystal," I responded.

   "Oh your hooker girlfriend, wonder what she needs!"

   "The only person you're degrading is your self Scout!"

   "Just go with your side whore!"

   "Gladly!" I grabbed my jacket, keys, and phone, "Maybe you'll find your common sense by time I come back!"

   "Dick!" She shouted as I stepped out the door. I closed it in time for what ever she threw to hit the door and not me. I got a funny look from the kid standing in the hall with her toys. I wonder why her parents are just letting her out in the hall.

   "What?"

   I wasn't prepared to hear a little girl ask "What's a dick?"

   I couldn't help but laughing, "never repeat that word... and don't be that phyco girlfriend to your future boyfriend... or girlfriend. How ever you end you'll end up."

   "Girlfriend?"

   "Okay where's your mother?" I changed the subject.

   "Not here?" She replied.

   "Okay kid where do you live?" I realized I could sound creepy, "I mean, so I could take you home because you're a child, and I can't leave you out here," I had started to ramble, but she told me the apartment number. Which happened to be on the other side of the complex. How the hell did this kid even get here.

   "Come on I'll take you home," I said, as the little girl grabbed her teddy bear.

   "Was that your girlfriend?"

   "Uh.. yes."

   "Why are you guys yelling?" She asked me.

   "Because we're both upset."

   "If you both are upset why are you together?" She questioned. I never imagined a child asking me that question.

~~~~~

     Krystal was sitting on the sidewalk as I pulled up next to her in my car. It was early march and chilly, all she was wearing was a long sleeved shirt and some ripped jeans, with one of those small backpacks with her. "Oh great, you finally made it," she said, blowing out the smoke from her cigarette.

   "Beggers can't be choosers," I told her, "Why did you make me come all the way here?"

   "I'm lost, my phone died right after i texted you, I needed help," she told me.

   "Why'd you text me?"

   "They're on their way to Las Vegas," she told me "normally I'd be their groupie but I wanted to look around and I'm lost."

   "You're walking around by your self in a shady neighborhood with no phone? Are you asking for trouble?"

   "I have pepper spray, and a taser," she responded.

   "You can stay on the side walk," I said, gently pushing on the gas.

   "Andy!" She shouted at me, I laughed, stopping the car. She got in shotgun.

   "So what now?" I asked her, she shrugged.

   "I don't know, but you seem stressed."

   "You seem high."

   "I haven't smoked enough pot to get high yet," she told me.

   I chuckled as she tried to take control of the music. "Um my car," I reminded her, swatting her hand away.

   "Ugh," she huffed sitting back, I turned up AC/DC and smiled at her.

   She returned a glare, I turned back to the road but she was still looking at me. "Are you okay though? You look upset."

   "I... Scout and I were fighting again," I said. "And would you believe it was over you?"

   Krystal laughed, "What'd she say?"

   "You don't want to know."

   "I do," she told me, I sighed and told her. "I mean I've been called a whore straight to my face, at this point that word has no weight to me."

   I wasn't sure what to say to her, but she was shivering so I turned up the heat. It was pretty chilly out side. We drove around for a while, with no plans in mind. "Are you as hungry as I am?" I asked her, we'd been driving for a while. It was 7 by now.

   "Of course," she said, "show me some good food."

   "Gladly, how's mexican?"

______

I really dont know hahaha 😂😂 just a filler chapter sorry its being posted at 9 pm, i just woke up