55

Krystal

     "I fucked my ex," I blurted out a day later during a drive. Ronnie raised his eyebrow in question looking at me. He didn't know it was Andy but I felt guilty like i had to tell him.

   "That's alright it's not like we're exclusive," he said. I let out a sigh. "But do you want to be?"

   "Like... be your girlfriend?"

   "I mean yeah, we get along well, we've been going out. It'll generally be the same. Although you can't fuck your ex then."

   I thought of Andy for a moment. Do I want this? Maybe fuck I don't know.

   "Yes, sure," I said.

   "Really?" He smiled, I nodded.

   "Yeah," I nodded, smiling too.

------

   I kind of hate it when he calls me his girlfriend. It's not like when Andy says it. He has love in his voice. Ronnie says it casually. We were going to a concert for warped. BVB was preforming and I wanted to support the guys and Andy still. It hurts to hear him play but ronnie distracts me from that.

   We were front row in the pit watching the other bands perform. We were having fun listening to them. Then black veil brides came on. I smiled sadly seeing Andy. He walked onto the stage, he looked high. I wanted to hold him. I listened to them play. He looked at me through rebel love song. I almost cried from my heart acing so much. Ronnie didn't notice. During all your hate he climbed up onto the balcony. I felt anxious as I saw him go up that high. He looked at me as he sang and jumped from up there onto the stage.

   Except he missed. His ribs rammed into the side of the stage. I freaked out covering my mouth as he laid there motionless. I pushed my way through the crowd going around. One of the security stopped me telling me I wasn't permitted. "That's my boyfriend!"

   I didn't realize what I said in the heat of the moment and they let me by. I nelt down on the floor next to him. He groaned and I cupped his cheek.

   "Andy, are you okay?" I asked shouting. The band was still playing and I was freaking out.

   "I- fuck, I'm fine," he stated trying to get up, I helped him up and just like that he was back to preforming. Tears of worry were streaming down my face as I watched him in awe. He finished the whole show before I met him back stage. He held his side stumbling into me.

   "Get him to a hospital!" Ashley shouted. We got him to Ashley's car, I got in the back seat with him laying on my lap. CC and Ashley were in the front.

   "Fuck baby, it hurts so much," he mumbled clenching his side.

   "Its okay," I told him, "it'll be okay."

   He groaned as the car jerked from a pot hole. We finally arrived to the nearest hospital. A children's one.

_____