26

Some how neither of us had cooled down as we got back to the BVB bus. Black Lights drove in a big van. I would help but I didn't have a valid license, so most nights I was on the bus with Andy. 

   Andy sat me down on the couch, grabbing a glass of water before sitting next to me. he gave me the glass and I gulped it down. I noticed the blood on his knuckles and took his hand. "It's not my blood..." he mumbled. 

   I felt sick almost instantly. I dropped his hand getting up quickly. It was like I had suddenly realized how violent what he did was. I stumbled on my way to the bathroom but didn't fall.

   "Krystal what are you doing?" He asked, getting up and following me.

   "Leave me alone," I said, pulling the door in. I turned on the sink, washing my hands, then my face.

   "He deserved it," Andy said, easily knowing what upset me.

   "You lost your mind?" I said back through the door. I heard him lean against it.

    "He touched you," he repeated, "he shouldn't have, he got what he deserved."

   "Andy that's sick."

   "Hes sick."

   We fell silent, dead silent. I had one thought on my mind. "Would you have stopped if I didn't say anything?"

   "I don't know," he said, there was a sickening silence before he spoke again "yes."

   I let out a sigh of relief, "you could've killed him."

   "You do realize he almost raped you outside a fucking waffle house."

   "Andrew."

   "I hope he has his dick amputated."

   "Me too," I mumbled, by now i was leaning against the door too.

   "Are you going to come out?"

   "As long as you wash the blood off you," I said, unlocking the door. He peaked in, keeping his hands in the air. He leaned over and kissed the top of my head. I watched as he washed his hands and dried them. He turned looking at me, he slowly stretched his hand out caressing my cheek.

    "I think I'd do anything for you," he said simply.

   "You think too much."

   He sighed, running his fingers through my hair. He made sure it was okay with me before he embraced me. His long hair falling around my head. Some time during that CC and RK came onto the bus.

   "Kryssss!" RK shouted, I cringed at the noise, "You in here?"

   "Yeah," I responded, I heard RK run across the bus. He passed the bathroom then came back. By then Andy had let go of me, so RK grabbed my arm and pulled me along.

   I ended up biting my lip in order to not scream as he grabbed the part of my arm bruised. He pulled me along outside dragging me until he got a good look at me. "Shit what happened to you?" He asked.

  "Long story, what'd you need?"

   "We need a new song, Ava's in the zone and we got something."

   "You guys have the most inconvenient timing," I muttered, peaking back at Andy.

______

Sorry I been getting fucked up recently everytime I try to write so updates lack