15

"Why do you insist on coming with me?" I asked scout. Putting the car on park, and taking the keys out.

   "I told you I dont trust her, she said you guys slept together," Scout told me. What the fuck?

   "What? That didn't happen," I denied, "I don't know why she'd say that."

   "I didn't believe her," she mumbled. I huffed out in response. Why would she do that? I can't believe her.

   "I'm glad you didn't," I muttered, trying not to be angry. I couldn't help the feeling though.

   "Andy relax," Scout said, I mumbled a quick sorry. "She probably won'teven be at CC's thing."

   "Trust me, she's there," I said, Ashley and CC both took a liking to her, not nearly as much as I did though.

   "Just talk to her," Scout shrugged, I nodded and got out the car, I went around to open scouts door too. We walked up to CC's apartment, Ashley was the one who opened the door.

   "Guys, Andy's here!" Ashley shouted, I chewed on my lip as we went into CC's apartment.

   "Hey," I said, taking the beer from CC.

   "Thanks for looking after Krys last night, Ava told me, she probably would've done something stupid," RK said, Scout made her face sour.

   "No problem," I nodded, after I finished my beer and got up to get another one. While I was in the kitchen someone knocked on the door. Krystal had arrived carrying a case of beer.

   "Heard you were running low, also i need to pee," she said handing CC the case. He hugged her and pecked her cheek.

   "Thanks Krys, the bathroom's down there. Andy! Wanna show her?" CC said, I pressed my lips together and nodded. I left my beer on the counter and went over to her. CC had already passed by me to put the new pack if beer in the fridge.

   Krystal smiled at me as I stood next to her. "Thanks for taking me home," she said. I nodded, should I say something?

   "No problem," I responded shortly.

   Krystal pursed her lips for a second. "Are you okay?" I sighed, looking at her irritatedly. "did i do something?"

   "Really, Krystal? Are you acting like you didn't lie and tell Scout we slept together?"

   Krystal looked smugly at me for a second, before she burst out laughing. "I didn't do that," she told me still chuckling.

   "Really?" I responded.

   "Yeah, i left you a voice mail this morning, I wasn't gonna tell you but scout intercepted it and called me back."

   "What'd you say then?"

   "She asked me if I slept with you and I said I slept ontop of you," she said, I didn't want to believe her. "You still think im lying?"

   "who am I supposed to believe? You or my girlfriend?"

   "Don't get defensive on me, I didn't do anything, and I have no reason to lie to you. I haven't done anything to make you think I'd tell her that!"

   "Don't you remember last night!?"

   "No!"

   "You said you-" I glanced around, to make sure scout was occupied before I told her what happened.

   "I didn't mean it! I was really fucking drunk!"

   "Lower your voice," I said quickly.

   "I was drunk I wouldn't have done it other wise," she told me, "I was probably horny or something."

   "Who am I supposed believe?"

   "I'm not the untrustworthy one," she whispered harshly. "Now will you please show me to the bathroom before I fucking pee my self!"

_____

I'm sorry this update took so long <3 if yall can pls leave some votes and comments!