69

O.0 69

Andy

"Come here I have a surprise for you," I said as Krystal entered the apartment. She was taking off her shoes and she gave me a questioning look.

"Do I want said suprise?" She asked.

"We'll find out," I shrugged, she stood up, and I covered her green eyes walking her to the bedroom.

"Since I won't be going to strip clubs anymore, and I have my own stripper girlfriend at home I decided to get one of these," i said and uncovered her eyes.

Her jaw dropped, speechless for a moment before she slapped my chest. "What the fuck," she laughed. I installed a stripper pole in our room.

I smiled at the joke gift. "Lemme see you dance," I winked sitting on our bed. I watched her as she shook her head laughing. "Go on," I urged her.

"I fucking hate you," she said jokingly. "Put some music on."

I obeyed playing a sexy playlist I made that gets her in the mood. She looked me in the eyes as she grabbed a pair of high heels from the closet, slipping them on, then the pole. She matched the tempo of the love bites as she stepped around the pole at 3 o'clock, then 6, sliding her hands down her body as she was pressed against the pole. She looked me in the eyes as she came around the pole, going down as she pulled her jacket slid off her shoulders. Krystal wrapped her leg around the pole spinning a little. She slid off the jacket and threw it on the floor next to my feet. She did a running thing and slid down the pole into a split. I got up as she pulled her self up, I pushed her up against the pole kissing her as I started to unbutton her flannel. I was getting hard pressed against her.

She kissed me back, her hands sliding up my shirt. She pulled away and pushed me back, she did a move almost like humping the pole. Her flannel was loosened and I could see her black laced bra. She let the flannel slide down and fall off her to the floor as she approached me. She pushed me back onto the bed. She swayed infront of me her hands traveling sensually up and down her body. Her hips gyrated as she looked me in my eyes, lust between us. She approached in slow motion, biting her bottom lip. She sensually wriggled against me, swaying her hips side to side. I could feel the warmth of her body as she placed her legs on both sides of me straddling me. She smiled devilishly grinding against me. I let out a quiet groan my head tilting back as her nails traced down my back. She ground her self against me with rhythm as the next song started to play. I grabbed her lifting her up, with my hands under her thighs. I connected our lips as I turned us around, throwing her onto the bed.

_____

😳😳😳