3

Edited January 19th 2021

     I woke up sometime around noon. It took me a moment to remember I was in a Vegas motel and another one to remember I picked up Krystal. Wait Krystal, where is she? My anxiety grew fearing that she took my shit and left. I checked around the room, her stuff was still here and so was mine.

   I checked the desk for a note, she wrote on the note pad, at the pool, check out @ 2.

   I left it there and went to the shower. I was still kinda sleepy even after a good eight hours of sleep. We'd arrived at almost four A.M. this morning. After brushing my teeth and getting dressed I packed my bag up. I found a wallet on the floor. It wasn't mine so I assume it was Krystal's. I caught a glimpse of her ID.

Krystal Ava Perkins
DOB 11/2/1988

   It made me feel a little better about driving a general stranger around. I hadn't asked her age, for all I had know she could've been a 17 year old runaway. She was definitely running from something but I have no idea from what.

   It was almost one when the door to the motel room opened. Krystal had a towel hanging on her shoulders, but no short on, just her black bra and a pair of shorts.

   "Stop staring weirdo," she said casually, My bad you're hot. She went over to her bag and grabbed some colthes. "Seriously, stop drooling, you have a girlfriend."

   "Well stop showing off your titts," I said. She smirked and pushed out her chest more.

   "Have some self control," she responded, moving to the bathroom. I rolled my eyes, her mouthyness was admittedly as sexy as she was. I went down stairs to grab a bagel from the buffet. I had a smoke afterwards and went back up to the room. I knocked on the door since I forgot the key card. Krystal opened it.

   "You smell like smoke," she said.

   "When we met I was smoking," I responded, "by the way who goes to a pool this fuckin early?"

   "I've been up since nine so I was bored," She shrugged and moved so I could get in the room. She's up way too fucking early then. I grabbed my bag and put my shit in it. It was almost two so I figured we'd check out.

   "Got your stuff?" I asked her. She nodded, holding up her duffle bag. I checked out and in the mean while she got breakfast. We met up at the exit while she ate a doughnut and sipped some coffee, her brown hair slightly damp intead of the dripping wet it was. We went to my car, bantering back and forth.

~~~~~  

     "Where should I drop you off?" I asked Krystal as we entered the state of California. She took off her sunglasses and read the signs.

   "Some where," she said, "a motel near L.A. will do, I have friends."

   "Are you sure?" I asked her, I wanted to make sure she was okay. I'd taken her this far from where I brought her from, I felt responsible to not just drop her off in the middle of fucking nowhere "You have money right?"

   "Yeah of course," she said, "if anything hookers get alot of action around here-"

   "Jesus Krystal," I said cutting her off, she laughed. I sighed looking over at her.

   "What? You picturing my boobs?" She smirked at me.

   "What the- N-"