24

Krystal

     I was pretending to be asleep next to Andy. It was some hours after we'd slept together again, I'd woken up just a short time ago. I would've left the bed but Andy was awake too. I tried to remain still as I could as he traced my arm. I squeezed my eyes shut a little more as he leaned over me. I felt him kiss the side of my head and jaw.

   "Krystal," he mumbled next to my ear, I tried to ignore him. "Krystal, baby, wakeup," he continued to kiss down my neck, biting my sweet spot. I clenched my jaw to hold back a reaction. "Baby, I know you're awake."

   Fuck I love it when he calls me baby.

   His hand cupped my cheek turning my head. "The bus is stopped, all the guys have left for breakfast, you've gotta be hungry."

   I groaned, I normally left before he or anyone on the bus woke up.

   "Come on, baby, I'll get you breakfast," he muttered, tracing down my jaw. I slowly opened my eyes, meeting Andy's. He smiled a little, tucking my hair behind my ear.

   "Theres food on the bus," I mumbled, he shook his head.

   "No, I wanna get you breakfast, we haven't been out together in a while," he told me. I opened my mouth to object, but he placed his finger on my lips, silencing me. "You don't get to say no, everyone's already off the bus."

   I sighed, rubbing my eyes. I smiled a slight bit as he kissed my forehead. He pulled open the curtain. It was surprisingly late, from the sunlight beaming through a window.

   Andy carefully got out the bunk so he wouldn't hit his head. I'm not sure how we have good sex in this thing. I wiggled out of the bunk too, trying to be careful. I felt like jelly as I stood up in nothing but his T-shirt. He noticed I was weak at the knees and smirked. "Don't get cocky, you're not that good."

   He glared, "I'll get you some clothes."

   And so he did, we took quick turns in the bathroom. I was washing my face and running my fingers through my hair when Andy knocked.

   "Hurrrrrryyyy I'm hungerryyyy," he said like a child. I chuckled, tossing out the extra tooth brush. I straightened out his shirt and loose sweats. I exited the bathroom, catching Andy smiling. As we were leaving the bus Andy grabbed my ass making my jump. "I like how my sweats look on you."

   I just laughed in response, enjoying the fact that it was like we weren't all over the place. He snaked his arm around my waist, walking side by side with me. I love it when he's like this.

_____

OwO

Pls like vote and comment and leave love and share and stuff because I want attention thanks