23

Krystal

It shouldn't always bother me when he's with another woman. We weren't dating, he had no ties to me. When we were together we were just friends. Friends nothing more no matter what happened. Not even the month it's been happening for. I sighed, he was always drinking too. Not in an alcoholic way but still alot.

How the hell was I going to handle being on tour with Black Lights, seeing Andy every day. It's not like I could not go. They wouldn't let me. The minor fact I write their songs for them apparently makes me a big part of their band. Some bullshit like that.

The bartender placed my drink infront of me, I gladly started drinking without thinking about it. Chugging the rum and cola down as fast as I could. I glanced over at Andy flirting with the beautiful blonde. Jinxx sat next to me as I sank onto the bar top.

"Two whiskeys," he said to the bartender. I felt him move my hair to the side like Andy does. Fucking Andy. I turned my head to the side looking at Jinxx. "You okay?"

"Yeah," I said, "I'm okay," I say as we receive the drinks he ordered. We drank talking about the tour I had to go on with them. I felt sick to my stomach watching Andy. I tried to look at someone else, R.K. and Mark were dancing together. In a quite a gay way to add. Ava was in the bathroom the last time I checked. And the rest of Andy's band was all over.

"I need more drinks," I said quickly, then ordering a couple shots. Jinxx watched me down them as quickly as I could. My throat was burning and by the second to last one my head was swinging.

"Krystal you should slow down," he told me.

I shook my head, "no. I'm fine."

"Are you sure-" I cut him off, downing the last shot. I cringed as it burnt my throat.

"Yes," I said, getting up, I stumbled a little but stood up straight. I paid the bartender, and shuffled over to the bathrooms. I didn't find Ava in there, I sighed and decided to wash my hands after touching the door knob. I kept thinking to my self how much I fucked up a month ago. I should've stayed with him that night. I knew I hurt him leaving. He didn't talk to me until I saw him again after the Black Veil Brides concert Mark dragged me to. I didn't get to see them, we were late but I saw them afterwards. Andy was tense as he had seen me. We didn't bring it up, until we slept together again that night. Thus starting the cycle of what ever "friends with benefits" ordeal.

I kinda fucked him and my self over. I had no chance of this going even remotely right and not losing him at any point. If only I could fucking go back in time.

_____

Oops