60

Andy

    "This last song... Is off our new album, set the world on fire," I announced drunkenly, "if you havent listened listen to it."

   The crowd cheered making me smile. I loved their dedication. "This one is rebel love song!"

   The guys started to play and I caught a look of Krystal backstage. "I can not hide what's on my mind, I feel it burning deep inside," I sang to the crowd, "A passion crime to take what's mine, let us start living for today," I continued, looking at krystal

   "Never gonna' change my mind. We can leave it all behind. Nothin's gonna' stop us. No not this time!" I jumped around on stage head banging. "So take your hand in mine its ours tonight, this is a rebel love song!" I sang thinking of Krystal. I continued on with the song thinking of a wild night we had together influencing writing this song. I ran back stage really quickly grabbing Krystal by her hand and pulling her out onstage as I sang, "so, take your hand in mine it's ours tonight, this is a rebel love song!"

   "Andy what are you doing!" I heard her faintly shout.

   I kept on singing to her, "hearts will sacrifice its do or die, this is a rebel love song!"

   Krystal covered her face being shy, I mouthed sing along moving her hand. I put the microphone between us urging her to sing. And she did, with me, "wild and running for one reason, they cant stop us from our freedom," we chanted. I grinned taking her hand and spinning her into my arms.

   I finished the song, singing my heart out, feeling complete with Krystal right there in my arms.

   After finishing the song I had a little speech, "I bet you're wondering who this is, this is Krystal, she helped me write this album and helped produced it. She's also the writer for the band blacklights you all should check them out!" I said into the mic, my arm around Krystal. "And she's the love of my life. I can't see a future without her. I love you all, enjoy warped tour!"

   The crowd cheered a bit. I kissed her as we exited the stage. My heart was beating a million miles a minute. Krystal kissed me passionately and lovingly. I was winning her back slowly. I just needed to work harder.

   We were both pretty drunk when she took me back to the blacklights bus, where she pushed me into her bunk. Krystal straddled me, I sat up kissing her, it became sloppy as I pulled off her shirt. I traced down her body and kissed down her neck. I held her hand as I left hickeys all over her. I noticed ink on her lower arm.

   "This is new," I whispered examining it, her skin was red still. It said joy in calligraphy.

   "Yeah, I did it my self. My dad had the same tattoo," she told me as I traced it. I kissed her tattoo then her lips. I kissed her breasts sucking on her nipples causing a moan. I popped the buttons on her skirt pulling it from around her. She undid my pants and I helped her get them off. We were going to have one hell of a night

______

Yall happy now jeez