33

Krystal threw her arms around my waist, hugging me from. She got on her tip toes and I bent down so she could kiss my cheek, smiling. We'd been back in California for a week. I picked her up because she got lost trying to locate a south L.A. back yard punk show.

"What would happen to you without me," I chuckled smiling.

"Be lost?" She shrugged, "who said I need you anyway?"

I removed her arms, "well then guess you can stay lost," I said smugly.

she was stubborn so she folded her arms and said "fine then," walking north.

"You're supposed to go east," i corrected her.

"Which way is east?"

"Come on baby, let's go," I instructed, pulling open the passenger for her.

Krystal, smiled, happily getting into the car with me. I smile just looking at her. My heart warmed being around her and I had that girl ass feeling. I want her. Just her.

"I think I don't want to go to the show any more. Take me some where. Preferably food. I'm hungry," she said. I nodded, obeying her. I drove off to taco bell. Krystal humming along to Möntley Crüe.

"Drive through?" I asked.

"Of course," she said, turning down the music as we pulled through it. We stopped at the ordering machine and I opened the window. Krystal leaned over, talking loudly to the microphone. She ordered alot of food and sat back. "Your turn."

I chuckled and spoke to the mic. We continued to pick up the food and pay.

"Let me pay," she said, I shook my head. "You always pay."

"I want to, you're out of a job right now, it's on me."

"Well I'm paying you back," she told me, as I handed the lady my credit card.

"you still wanna go to the show?" I asked her. She thought for a moment, then shook her head.

"Nah, I rather spend time with you," she told me. I cracked a smile.

_____

"Fuck," Krystal moaned as I kissed her neck, sucking on her sweet spot. She grabbed my hair making me groan. I felt her grind against me as I bit her neck.

Her phone started buzzing. She stopped, leaning over to grab it. I groaned as I was already excited.

"Fuck where is it?" She grumbled leaning over more. I grabbed onto her hips so she didn't fall over. "Got it!" She said as it stopped ringing.

"Well, that's unfortunate," I said, she gave me a playful glare. She switched over chairs making me groan again.

"Can you take me home? I think it's an emergency," she said. I nodded she tried to call back whoever it was but they wouldn't answer.

"Whose it?" I asked

"My mom," she replied solemnly. "I think something happened."

_____

Yuh