20

Weeks passed by and I didn't hear a word from Krystal, not even about her jacket she left in my car. Apparently, no one did, I'd gotten worried after the first few days of this. I texted her about every day too I was left on read a few days ago but she hasn't seen the rest.

   It was hard to just sit and watch the movie with Hannah without overthinking anything. I felt like it was my fault she decided to disappear, what made it worse I was afraid her ex-boyfriend found her or she was hurt.

   I really just wanted to see her more than anything. I didn't even feel like going to Jake's birthday party. I buried my face in Hannah's hair. It didn't have the same dark brown, mixed with caramel color and strawberry smell as Krystal's did. I let out a quiet sigh as the boring movie droned on. 

   Hannah turned her head to the side, looking at me. "you okay?" she asked softly. I nodded in response as she spoke again, "I love you," she said, a blatantly obvious stretch from the truth. I wouldn't call it her lying, I knew she had quite an obvious feeling of affection for me, which I noticed after she stopped answering Trace's text. Our relationship was obviously becoming something more than making her ex jealous to her.

   I didn't really think before the lie came out of my mouth but it did, and I wasn't sure how to take it back. "I love you too."

   I didn't love her, I didn't think I could even, but somehow I still said it. I didn't even want to be with her right now, I wanted to be with Krystal more than anything. I wanted to love her too. 

-----

     "Andy! your friend is calling you!" Hannah shouted from the kitchen. I rushed out of my room, basically sprinting as I heard her shout. Please be Krystal, I thought, It was early October by now, I just wanted to hear her voice. She'd put all of us through distress disappearing like that. I grabbed the phone quickly, putting it up to my ear.

   I let out a breathy "hello," waiting for a response.

   "hey did I leave my jacket in your car?" Krystal's voice came through the other side. I let out a relieved sigh. God, I was so happy to hear her voice.

   "I waited two months for you to call about that jacket, two months."

   "So you have it?" She asked I chuckled, she was going to ignore leaving for two months.

   "Yes, I have it, I'll bring it to Ava's," I told her smiling at the thought of getting to see her.

   "Okay, see you later," she said. I waited until she hung up. I put my phone down and turned to Hannah. "Do you mind if we skip dinner tonight? Krystal just came back into town and I have her jacket-"

   "yep, It's all good," she said, cutting me off and adding a small smile.

   "thanks," I said, and kissed her cheek. I grabbed my phone again and grabbed my keys from the counter to get ready to go.

_____

weak ass chapter, I know. yall kill me oof, im big sad. leave a comment and a vote for sum motivation please?

ALSO WE'RE NUMBER 2 IN THE ANDY BIERSACK CATEGORY, HELL YEAHHHHH TY ALL SM ILY