56

Andy

I groaned in pain waking up. I was attached to a whole bunch of medical shit.

I looked to my right and there was Krystal and Jeffree sitting across from eachother. Both were passed out.

"Krystal," I called her name. She stirred. "Krystal!'

"Fuck... I'm sleeping..." she mumbled before coming to reality. "andy you're awake."

"That I am, and in pain, can you get a nurse?"

She nodded frantically and got up, she went outside the room and returned with a nurse who supplied me with morphine for the pain.

"You're so fucking stupid," krystal said sitting at the edge of my bed, cupping my cheek.

"Fuck, I can feel that," I chuckled, but that hurt too.

"You fucking scared me," she said sincerely.

"I'm sorry, you know I'd never die though, I love you too much to die without having you know that."

"I know," she whispered. "Is the meds helping?"

"Yes," I nodded.

"They found cocaine in your system. What were you thinking?"

"That I was like batman."

"Fuck Andy this isn't funny!"

"I know, I know," I responded, holding her hand. "I love you."

She refused to respond. But the look on her eyes was enough. She loves me too. "Andy, I have a boyfriend, I-I can't do this."

"Please Krystal, I need you, just stay."

She nodded, Ronnie came by not too long after.

"Hey babe," he said.

"Hey," she responded.

"Andy you're awake! How are you doing?"

"In pain," I responded absently.

"Ah, I'm sorry," I too had grown to hate the word sorry thanks to Krystal. She cringed as he said the word. He doesn't know her like I do. They won't last.

"Wanna get some lunch?" He asked Krystal. No. She nodded getting up. I pouted reaching for her hand. She held mine squeezing it for a second before letting go.

"I'll see you later Andy."

She left with that, now it was just me and sleeping Jeffree.

-----

Krystal

"So you and Andy?" Ronnie implied as we walked to his apartment.

"What about?" I asked.

"He's your ex isn't he?" Ronnie questioned. I chewed on my lip and nodded. "Figured so."

"Yeah," I said awkwardly.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Typical he chose his way of life over me, he realized it was a mistake and that he wants me back."

"Do you want him back?"

I shook my head. Maybe?

"Do you love him?" He asked

"I- I do," I admitted, Ronnie looked a bit disappointed. "But uh, I'm with you. It doesn't matter."

"It does though," he said, "you can't be with someone else when you're inlove with someone."

"Why not? I honestly like you, and being with you. It feels good. I like kissing you, having sex with you-"

"Okay, okay," he chuckled.

"See, I'm into you," I said. Never mind you dont make me cum.

"I believe you," he smiled, I smiled too, I kissed him and he kissed me back, grabbing my waist. He led me to his room. He wasn't the same way Andy was, incredibly dominant and aggressive. It was quite vanilla.

_____