67

"Where are you going?" I asked Andy, hugging him from behind. He was dressed up all 'nice' with a Kiss T-shirt and a leather jacket with ripped jeans.

"Out with the guys," he shrugged, acting suspicious.

"Where is out with the guys, Biersack?" I questioned looking at him in the mirror.

"A strip club," he answered hesitantly.

"Why go to a strip club when you have your own stripper at home," I joked.

"If you don't want me to go I won't," he said quickly, turning to face me, "it was the guys idea not mine-"

"Babe, relax, its fine, as long as you don't fuck anyone you can go where ever you want," I told him, "you're not chained to me."

"I could wish, I'd spend every moment with you," he said taking my hands and kissing them.

I laughed, "god I love your dorky ass," I told him.

"I love you more," he said, pecking me on the lips, "I'll see you later."

"Later baby," I said giving him a hug. I watched as he left. They better take care of him, he was the baby compared to all of them, and if I'm honest he lacked proper judgement a lot of the time.

I laid on my bed, playing nirvana as I read the outsiders for the millionth time with a glass of wine. This is how I'm spending my Saturday night.

-----

I was awoken from my sleep by the sharp ringing of my phone, and to find my bed empty. It was CC calling. I picked it up.

"Hey Krys," he said in a panicky tone.

"Hey CC what's wrong?" I asked.

"Just calling as a heads up, uh we're bringing Andy home, he may have relapsed and is hyperventilating in the back seat," CC blurted out.

"What?" I felt my chest clench.

"Fuck I gotta go he's gonna throw up," CC said quickly and hung up. I was left there panicking for five minutes until there was a knock on the door.

I opened it as fast as I could to find my boyfriend leaning on his friends, freaking out, lipstick all over his face, his shirt ripped, and with a nosebleed. I grabbed him as quickly as I could pulling him to the couch and sitting him down, "what the fuck happened?" I asked, grabbing Andy by his face, looking him in his eyes. He was defiantly on coke and burning up. Did he overdose? They both stood there saying nothing, "spit it out holy shit!"

I grabbed tissues wiping his nose as he mumbled something incoherent and Ashley started talking. "We- we only left him alone for about 20 minutes, when we came back he was like this fighting off a stripper who tried to suck his dick. Then he started freaking out in the car about being a cheater for that."

"Andy what the fuck," I sighed, a few tears falling down my face seeing him like this.

"I love you," he mumbled, looking at me in the eyes, "p-please don't hate me, I-"

"Shut up, shut up," I said softly, pulling him into me, I babied him for a bit as the guys left. "We need to get you some help," I told him, "like rehab or-"

"No!" He shouted, "no fucking way am I going to rehab, I'm no fucking drug addict!" He slurred.

"Babe you have a problem-"

"I'm fine, I'm fucking fine, I'm not going any where!" He overreacted, "I'm not going anywhere you're not," he said now calm. "And d-don't fucking break up with me either I swear I never meant to do anything-"

"Baby I'm not gonna break up with you," I sighed, "you need some help-"

"No- no I don't, all I need is you to help that's all."

I put my hand on his chest his heart beating a mile a minute.

"Andy you need to lay down," I told him, I'm sure he was overdosing. "Wait for it to wear off."

"Lay with me," he said, opening his arms. I did, my stomach filled with anxiety and worry for Andy. He started kissing my neck, I knew where he was going with this,

_____