19

I angrily kicked up a shit ton of rocks while walking. Krystal glared at me, she'd been doing that for the last few hours while we walked back and forth waiting for some help.

   "are you mad at me?" I asked her as she sent her 15th glare.

   "Fuck off," she crossed her arms, I rolled my eyes at her childish behavior.

   "It's not my fault we're stuck here," I told her.

   She laughed, shouting a little "who was driving again?"

   "You made me pull over!" I shot back, now getting defensive.

   "Only because you were acting like a fucking crazy person!" she shouted, pushing her pointer finger into my chest.

   "Was I supposed to just go 'oh whatever' and not give a shit!?"

   "I would rather you do that then act like you'd kill someone!"

   "Sorry for giving a shit someone laid hands on you!" I shouted back at her, in each other's faces. It was like we were a couple in a shitty argument.

   She pursed her lips, "it's not some big fucking deal, you were scaring me," she told me, quieter than before, "it's been months."

   As I was about to speak she folded her arms again, moving away and turning her head. A small sigh escaped my lips, I reached out, cupping the side of her face and turning her to look at me. My thumb brushing her cheek a little.

   "Someone hitting you is never okay, but i shouldn't have I scared you," I apologized. She chewed on her lip nodding absently. I cupped her face with my other hand, holding her face to make her look at me. "Krystal, you hear me? never is it okay for someone to do that to you."

   "Okay," she nodded, swallowing, she kept glancing at my lips and away. I knew what she was thinking.

   "Good," I muttered, i leant in and kissed her head. No matter how much we wanted to kiss each other or wanted each other it wasn't right. Not at the moment. I don't even know if there will be a right moment ever. Krystal took my by surprise by hugging me, wrapping her arms around my waist. I returned her embrace, burying my face in her strawberry smelling brown hair.

   I put my arm around her shoulder afterwards as we walked back to the car. I sat her on the hood and grabbed a couple of beers under the back seat. I opened them up for us. We sipped on them silently while sitting on my car. The warm summer air was surrounding us, and the mix of the pale moon light and far off street lamp illuminated Krystal's face. She was perfect in an nontraditional way, moppy and tangled, multi colored brown hair, smeared eyeliner, adding to her dark circles. Her green-hazel eyes matching her olive skin where the light reflected off her strong jawline. She started to stare right back at me, in my eyes. The gold like flecks glittering in my head.

   "This means nothing," she said quickly, before grabbing my face and quickly pecking my lips. The feeling of her soft lips against mine was short because she quickly pulled away. It was chaste and innocent kiss the wouldn't have meant anything to any other set of people. "I think that's how you say hello and goodbye in England..."

   A small smile was on my lips as i grazed my lip ring with my teeth. "If not you can blame the alcohol."

   "Yeah its the alcohol."

____

Whoa okay hey, thicc chapter, yall comment and vote pls and ill kiss yall. Also i promise this wont be like my other stories where the main focus of drama is Krystal's mental health/life. Andy will be fucked up too lmao.

Ight ily all sorry i didnt update for a bit