70

Andy

"What's wrong?" Krystal asked, sitting next to me on the couch. I shook my head sipping my beer. She took it from my hand and asked again.

"fuck, nothing, goddamn," I grumbled, taking it back.

"stop acting like a edgy 15 year old," she snatched it back from my hand, getting up from the couch.

"krystal, I was fucking drinking that," I got up following her to the kitchen, she dumped it down the sink.

"you've literally been drinking every fucking day."

i scoffed, "so what? I cant get drunk now?"

"not like this!"

"first I can't get high, now I can't fucking drink if I want to, fucking hell could you be more controlling?"

That really pissed her off, she threw the bottle in the sink, i heard the glass shatter. "I'm not being fucking controlling Andy! you're being fucking irresponsible! you're not acting like you anymore, ever since that fucking stripclub-"

"What the fuck do you mean? It's been fucking weeks, I literally am my self Krystal."

she rolled her eyes, muttering some bullshit as she shoved past me. she grabbed the recycling bin tipping it over, bottles rolled out. "This is all from the last 3 fucking days Andy!" 

"So what I can't drink?" 

"No, it's all you do is drink! You don't do anything else, hell, you're so fucking distant that I don't even know if you care about me!"

i scoffed, "you're so full of shit."

"Am I really?" she questioned, her sarcasm pissing me off even more.

"Yes, you fucking crazy bitch," I grabbed her by the arm pulling her close to me. "You know how much i fucking love you, don't fucking act like you don't."

she pulled away but I grabbed her again, this time by both arms. "You don't fucking act like it! You come home or I come home you don't even fucking talk to me or respond to me- all you wanna do is get drunk and fuck me, you don't treat me like you do. you can't even handle your shit how the fuck are you supposed to handle another person!"

I paused, "what the fuck do you mean another person?"

she blanked for a second, "I meant me," she said.

"No, no you didn't-"

"yes I fucking did andy, how the fuck can you be in a relationship when you don't want to make an- an effort anymore?" she said her voice cracking near the end.

Something clicked in my head, that's what this is about, "You're not breaking up with me-"

"I-"

I grabbed her by her wrists pulling her into me, "you can't you fucking can't."

"god you're fucking stupid," she laughed, my heart beat was racing, I think it was the fear. 

"Krystal do not fucking leave me."

"I can leave if I want Andy!" She snapped at me. "I can, it'd be my decision."

"Krystal I swear to God-"

"I'm not gonna fucking leave you!" She shouted cutting me off, "I don't want to leave you but dont think for a second you can force me to stay if I don't want to!"

Tears were welling in her eyes, the fear faded but the guilt didn't stop. "Don't cry," I said quickly, cupping her face.

"Stop it Andy," she said, pushing my hands away. "I am so fucking mad at you-"

"I just- Krystal, I love you," I said to her.

She sniffled, wiping stray tear away "Andy I can't hold you together," she said quick and calmly, "I can't do it all for you, you need to try too, I do love you and I'm trying so fucking hard to help you but- but you need to do it too, I need you to be honest with me and I need you to try."

I let words slip out of my mouth, it didn't feel like lying when I said it. "I'm trying, krystal, I'll try, I'll get my shit together I promise."

-----

hi so honestly ive been putting this book off for a while, but first actual update of 2020 hurray

ALSO my readers have given me some great ideas i will implemnt for a little more story telling and to wrap up this book.

ill make a chapter for u luvlies later just dedicated to how much i appreciate u few for helping me with this.

so much love xx, ill be going mia for a few