6

"Andy you should stop drinking," Ashley said, once I left scouts I ended up at CC's. Ashley and him were already hanging out.

   "Nooo, Ashley im fine," I complained, laying on the couch with another glass of whisky. I'm not sure how many I've had so far.

   "He's right Andy you're already piss drunk," CC intervined, "I'm cutting you off."

   "What! CC you can't do that!" I drunkenly whined.

   "It's my alcohol, i can flush it down a toilet if i want," he said nobly, both Ashley and I gave him the 'bull shit' look. "Fine i wouldn't but i can."

   "Whatever CC," Ashley rolled his eyes. He tried to grab the drink from me but i held it away and drank it as i could. My throat was burning from my action. "Come on Andy, you can stay in CC's spare for the night."

   "Fine," I muttered as he dragged me off. I ended up in the 2nd room in the hall, it had a bathroom across from it. I stumbled in and sat at the edge of the bed. I felt like things were going to collapse on me in the dark loneliness.

   Maybe i wasn't good enough, I didn't give her enough attention. Maybe I didn't show her how much I loved her. Maybe I didn't satisfy her needs. Maybe its my fault she found someone else.

   Maybe she doesn't love me.

   I grabbed my chest right where my hear was, as if it would stop the heartache. I fell back onto the bed, feeling like a helpless heartbroken teenage girl. God how unattractive, I'm even crying for fucks sake.

   My phone vibrated, I groaned and pulled it out of my back pocket. I wasn't sure who I was hoping it to be, but i felt a sense of warmth in my chest when i saw it was krystal. She was replying to a text that was multiple hours old. I didn't bother looking at what she said, i just called her.

   Suprisingly she answered, "What?" She groaned, i hadn't heard her voice in 2 days. Weirdly enough i felt like i missed her, it was comforting.

   "Hi, Krystal," I said.

   She had a change of tone, "Hi, Andy."

   "How are you? Did you get the stripper job yet?" I giggled, my words were slurry.

   "Are you drunk?" She asked.

   "Are you?"

   "Not yet, I just started drinking," she responded.

   "Oh, I just finished," I said.

   "why are you drinking?" She asked, "most people don't drink on a Wednesday night."

   "But you are," I said.

   "Because I want to have a hangover tomorrow," she said, "I asked first."

   I sighed "I got in a fight with Scout."

   "Oh, the cheater. Why are you still with her?"

   "Because, she's my girlfriend," I responded.

   "Do you love her?"

   "I guess... She's my girlfriend," I muttered.

   "If you were sober would you say yes?"

   "Fuck off Krystal," I said.

   "Stop being a dick Andy, you called me," she told, her tone aggravated.

   "Shit, sorry," I mumbled.

   "Don't say sorry, I hate that word."

   "Then how do people apologize to you?"

   "They shouldn't be apologizing in the first place."

_____

Ayeeeeeeee r u all liking this? Tell me what you think bbs :)

Im sorry i took so long to update ilyall