9

I was suprised by how great Krystal's friends were, they were named 'black light'. They had pretty good popularity for an unsigned band.

   Ashley nudged me, "Hey they're good huh?"

   "Hell yeah," I agreed, rembering what Krystal told me earlier I turned to her. She was casually smoking a cigarette flicking the ash off the tip in a boredish manner. "How does the whole band situation work?"

   She thought for a moment before rembering. "Their original bassist is dead, Mark's an ex-addict, he's pretty open about it. R.K. has a drinking problem, and Ava is crazy."

   "What type of crazy?" I asked.

   "The crazy where she sees messages in everything and sometimes hears voices. She refuses to see a physiologist because she won't be special anymore."

   "And you?" I asked, "What's your thing? Are you dead, an addict or crazy?"

   "All of them," she said. I laughed catching a glimpse of her gorgeous smile as Scout wiggled her way under my arm. Andy, Your fucking girlfriend is here. Stop that shit.

   "Your friends are really good," Scout said.

   "They know," she replied, i gave her a look which she brushed off. Goddamnit she's crazy.

   After the show we all ended up at a table in the club next to the venue. We were grabbing some drinks and talking. Ashley and I went over to the bar together.

   "So Krystal," Ashley said.

   "What about her?" I asked, he chuckled, "What?"

   "I don't think you know how much you were looking at her."

   "I wasn't-" I cut my self off, "she's crazy."

   "And you're attracted to that," he told me, "I'm not gonna say my thoughts about Scout, but she's picking up on you and Krystal."

   "There's no me and Krystal," I denied, he snorted as the bartender came over. Ashley ordered our drinks since he can drink and we returned back to the table, Just in time to see R.K. slap Krystal really hard on the arm. Scout had an annoyed look on her face.

   "What's up?" Ashley said sitting next to Krystal, I sat between him and Scout. 

   "Ava is sharing her crazy stories," Scout said, holding my hand and making sure to display it. I didn't say anything as I sipped my beer. "She saw a message in her cereal and then it happened the same day."

   Scout was being rudely sarcastic, and i was getting as annoyed with her as i was with Krystal.

   "It said someone was going to die, and then I was at a club and someone shot a guy in the parking lot about 40 feet from me."

   I was slightly stunned until Mark came back. "Okay, R.K. grab your scotch," directing him, Mark was struggling carrying four drinks. R.K. eagerly got his drink, and grabbed another one. He gave Ava her drink and grabbed the other red colored drink.

   Krystal took it from him and took a sip, "I've tasted better," she said.

   "What are you drinking?" I asked her.

   "A suck bang and blow," she said, Scout huffed next to me and I chuckled. "Wanna try?" I could tell Scout was going to be livid.

   I shrugged and she passed it to me, Scout was even more pissy as I took a sip. I scrunched up my face, it tasted horrible. "Gross," I said quickly taking a sip from my beer. I regreted tasting that. Krystal laughed at me ad she retrieved her shitty drink.

   "God I hate you," I glared at her, As1hley and R.K. joined in the laughter.

   "Don't complain, you drank it," She smiled innocently at me. I must've been staring too long because Ashley nudged me.

   "Why would you even drink that?"

   "Because, I'm having sex tonight and I don't care who its with," she said, sipping it. Ashley and her ended up exchanging looks. This time i was nudging him, jealously and hard without thinking about it.

_____

Ah shit sorry ive been taking so long to update, im not really busy or anything i just keep getting distracted by my loved ones (not that i mind i love them, also VIC IF YOU'RE READING THIS FIX YOUR SLEEPING SCHEDULE) love yall bbs ill try harder byeeee