48

"Shhhh you'll wake up Andy, quiet!" Ashley whisper shouted, creeping forward with me and R.K. behind him. Andy was fast asleep on the couch of Ashley's apartment.

"Sorry," R.K. whispered, moving along, once in position I handed the whip cream to R.K. who put the nozzle at the entrance of Andy's open mouth. Ashley had told us Andy hates bare whipped cream so it seemed like a good idea. A wicked grin was on R.K.'s face as he pressed down on the side. I couldn't help but giggle because dirty mind couldn't let this be literal and had to find a lude meaning behind it.

"What-" Andy stirred, his bright blue eyes opening a bit, he glanced at us before realizing there was whipped, "mober-"

That's when R.K. and Ashley started their escape but i hadn't realized my window would be short because Andy grabbed me, pulling me down on the couch with him while the others escaped through the front door. His hands were quite low on my hips as he held onto me.

"I had to swallow that shit because of you three," he said, pinning me in a inappropriate postion. I held my breath for a moment being so close to him. This had been happening alot when we were in situations like these. We see eachother alot more recently, mostly because i didn't want him to to feel alone and I wanted to see him.

"Spitters-"

"Don't say it," he warned, covering my mouth. I cut my eyes at him, begining to wiggle. We he finally moved his hand I spoke.

"Are quitters."

Andy attacked me tickling the shit out of me. I laughed so hard my sides hurt.

"Fuck you!" I shouted pushing his hands, laughing my ass off. "Please... stop!" I said between laughs.

"Fine," andy said letting me go, I grabbed him and kissed him.

"Everyone stop what you're doing!" RK screamed, we did, "we're gonna be on the Van's warped tour!"

"Fuck yes!" I shouted. Andy kissed me in celebration. It was like everything was coming together. "This means I don't have to go months without seeing you."

"I would've taken you with me anyway," he stated, I smiled kissing him.

"I'm proud of you guys!" Ashley said, "we should get a gig together."

"We should!" RK agreed. I grinned and he hugged me, kissing my cheek. Andy had a look on his face saying he didn't like that.

I stuck my tounge out at him, he made a fake mad face. Andy grabbed me by my throat and kissed me right in front of RK.

"Well damn," RK mumbled awkwardly.

"What's up with you?" I whispered to Andy, he shrugged, my throat hurt a little but I didn't mind.

"Shit Ava and CC are here you know what that means!"

"Strip club!" Ashley shouted like a frat boy.

I laughed at them as Andy put his arm around my waist pulling me to his side. What the hell was going on with him.

_____