38

Andy

   "fuck, fuck, fuck," i cursed pulling my pants on and a t-shirt. i ran after her as she left the apartment slamming the door. I left following her but leaving the door open my head was aching from my hangover and i felt even sicker in the heat chasing her i kept shouting her name and she kept running. i eventually caught up to her but i was on the verge of throwing up. I grabbed her hand pulling her into me. "krystal-" i said breathlessly, he aggressively tried to shake me off. 

  "fuck you let go of me!" she shouted at me. 

  "no- lis-ten to m-e" i panted.

   she kept fighting but stopped as i started to stagger. "andy are you-"

   i turned doubling over fighting throwing up. i felt her hand on my back, eventually i barfed in the grass but krystal held back my hair. it was all the alcohol and junk from last night. i knelt down on both knees until i stopped vomiting. i looked at krystal, concern in her eyes. i turned to her "krystal- it's you o-okay," I said wiping my eyes. ''it's definitely you- i love you... so much okay?" its you always."

   she nodded, tears in her eyes. "i love you too, but i can't do this right now," she said to me. "I think you need to think about it. i'm gonna get a cab, you go home take care of yourself."

   "krystal please-"

   "Andy, no. I'll see you later," she told me, i nodded standing up and walking home, leaving her behind. kicked a rock on the sidewalk angrily, here comes the angst.

-----

     i pressed on the voicemail from my mom, "hey honey happy birthday! we're at you're apartment! you don't seem to be here-" i hung up the voice mail, fuck she was at scout's apartment. i groaned getting up and grabbing my keys one of which was a key to our old place. i need to get rid of that. 

   i hopped in my car and started driving. it was a good 20 minutes until i got there. i realized they weren't out there as soon as i got there, which meant scout was inside with them. great. the door was left open, so i entered and heard her talking.

   "Amy he doesn't tell me loves me anymore he just sleeps with me- and he left me for this- this whore named krystal or something. he took her on tour and they were-" 

   "hey, mom, hey, dad," i interrupted irritated.

   "andy is all this true?" my dad asked.

   "for starters shut your mouth scout, we were broken up, come on," i said bitterly walking out. my parents came along.

   "you can't just treat her like that Andy, we didn't raise you like that and whoever this girl is-"

   "mom, you don't get it okay."

   they stayed silent as we got in the car. it was around 6:45 when i got a text from Ashley saying to go to a local park. that was so fucking random but i obliged because hes my best friend. i told my parents as i made the drive, i reached by 7 with the traffic. we got out of the car and entered the park. "ashley!" i shouted.

   "over here!" he shouted back waving. to my right was a whole setup with all my friends. 

   "what the fuck?" i said in shock. everyone yelled surprise and i was overwhelmed. i'd never had a surprise party nor one on my birthday. i looked at my parents and smiled. this really cheered me up it'd be even better if krystal was here. I hugged ashley, "thanks so much man," i said.

   "don't thank me, thank krystal she basically organized this whole thing. i know what i said but i take it back she really cares about you."

   speaking of krystal she came carrying two cases of beer, "someone help this shit is heavy," she said. i grinned seeing her maybe she cooled off. I curbed my excitement and walked up to her and took the beer from her. 

   "hi," I said, she mumbled a hello back.

   "do you like your party?" she asked.

   "i love it, i love you," i said cupping her cheek. we both carried one beer case each, i kissed her softly closing my eyes. i heard a bunch of yelling in encouragement. krystal and i chuckled against each others lips.

   "i love you too," she said, i took her hand and we walked up to the set up, she'd done an amazing job it was all perfect. she was perfect. we enjoyed the party for a bit getting drunk off beer.

   "krystal, i want you to meet some people," i told her grabbing her hand, i led her a bit further away where my parents were chilling. "mom, dad, this is Krystal,"

   "hi dear, are you andy's girlfriend-"

   "mom," i groaned cutting her off.

   "i think," she said, "it's lovely to meet you mr. and ms. biersack." she held her hand out, my dad and mom shook her hand.

   "just call us chris and amy honey," my dad said. krystal smiled nodding, and in that moment i couldn't be any happier, with my parents there and the woman i love, an amazing birthday after all.

_____

hahahahaahahahahaahahahaha wait till next chapter