89- this is where it ends

Andy

"Come on, this is basically like her baptism," Krystal said putting on a little pink and black dress on Royal

"It's a diner with a few of our friends," I corrected her as she forced the frilly thing onto the four-month-old.

"that diner is where the most important things of R.K., Ava, and mine's life happened."

"like what?" I said sipping on the monster.

"I lost my virginity in the bathroom," she said, I choked on the green shit going down my throat.

"you've got to be kidding," I groaned.

"Nope, you can still fine 'Krystal gives great head' in the handicap stall," she said as if it was an Emmy award. I rolled my eyes.

"I can't believe you're taking our daughter to your teenage whore house," I said taking Royal from her.

"don't act like your dick hasn't been in more women then you know to count," she shot back, smirking at me.

"Move woman," I ordered, changing the subject to getting her ass out of our apartment.

she laughed surrendering as we left. "I feel like I'm looking into your eyes when I see hers," she said to me in the elevator.

"it's weird, if we dye her hair black she'll look like me, but with your face," I said brushing her feathery brown hair with my finger.

"she's tall she's just gonna look like you," Krystal said, "you can't deny that she's yours."

royal was kicking her feet a little, "yes, baby girl, I know you think mama's dress is stupid, I'll put on your batman onesie in the car," i cooed at her as the elevator opened. I was just pissed that i had to tour in a month and I'd miss them so much.

"shut it asshole," she said as we walked out. I grabbed her hand with the one that wasn't holding Royal, pulling her back to kiss her.

"You're stupid," I said as we got to the car. I was playing with Royal while she gurgled. I'd admit she was adoreable in her little dress. After the chaotic first month of Royal's life I got used to it, and she quickly became a daddy's girl.

I handed her off to Krystal while I got in the front seat to start the car. Motley Crue turned on immediately.

"Really?" Krystal questioned, giving me a funny look.

"What? They were all addicted to... shit," I shrugged, "it's your weird rules with my music taste, there for suitable for Royal."

We were gonna fuck this kid up, in a good way at least. She kicked and squealed as Live Wire began to play, I laughed backing out of the parking space. "We need a different place," i said to Krystal. "Like a house with a back yard, with dirt she can eat."

Krystal looked at me with question. "I'm not even gonna bother with the dirt. But you want to buy a house?" She asked me, I nodded, "and like be a suburban family? Fuck I don't want to be a soccer mom- holy fuck I'm a mom-"

"Yeah you missed the first month of that," I joked, she cracked a smile, elbowing me.

We got to the diner, and I did as promised changing Royal. I followed behind Krystal who was holding Royal. Shes so small it looked like she was holding a giant baby.

"It's my niece!" RK shouted pointing at us, jumping up on the chair of the booth.

I laughed as we got settled, putting Royal in the booster chair.

"Oh my god shes so little," Ava cooed, tickling her tummy.

"I love him," CC smiled, leaning over Ava playing with her hand.

"Royal's a girl, CC-"

"This is what happens when you put her in the batman onesie," Krystal said cutting me off.

"I can't believe you guys have a kid," Jinxx said, as Krystal slid into the booth next to him and R.K. and me after her.

"So her first time at this shit hole," Ava said, taking a picture with her camera. She refused to move up from a flip phone with a shit camera.

"If she does anything her mom's done here I'm locking her in the house forever," I said, fixing her out of place hair.

"Oh like the time Krystal gave a handy for som- ow fuck!" R.K. squealed as she kicked him. "Pot."

I shook my head, laughing at the stories. "I lost my virginity behind an IHOP, I cant judge."

I ordered some waffles for dinner and they ordered other stuff. Ava fed Royal from her little jar of carrot shit. I finished eating and excused my self to the bathroom. While washing my hands I checked the handy cap stall looking for what Krystal told me about. And there it was. I snickered, leaving the bathroom to get back to the table. However Krystal wasn't there.

"Yo, where did she go?" I asked Ava, she pointed down the street at the gas station.

"She went for a smoke I think."

If she was gonna smoke, I was too. "R.K. can you watch Royal?"

"Of course, come here pumpkin," he said leaning over and picking her up, kissing her cheek while she giggled.

"Thanks, uh, don't let CC drop her," I told him. He looked at CC and glared.

I rushed out of the diner, down the street. I slipped into the gas station buying a pack of camels and a lighter.

I went around back and there she was, lighting her cigarette, the lighter once again glowing around her face. She exhaled the smoke and spoke to me. "What do you want freak?" She asked with a smirk, it was so weird to hear her recite those words again. I leaned against the wall not far from her. "Do you want one or something?"

I chuckled, "I have my own, but I think I saw your face in a gas station a couple years ago," I said as I lit my cigarette.

"Yeah?" She smiled laughing, she was as stunning to me as the first time I saw her and all her oddity. After a few drags I pushed my self up off the concrete wall, shuffling over to her. I braced my arm against the wall as I stood over her smiling. Her green eyes looked up at me, i cupped her cheek kissing her softly.

"I love you," she told me, as she pulled away.

"I love you," I murmured back, kissing her forehead. I pulled her into me kissing her again, the cigarettes burning out while we got carried away. I chuckled, kissing her cheek and temple. "Let's go get our kid before they kill her."

_____

Holy fuck you guys, this book has been my project for the last TWO years and I'm proud to say its completed. Maybe one day I'll go back and edit it up. Who knows :).

I guess since yall liked this sm I'll update again with a few bonus chapters and link yall to some new books when dey happen