12

"Where were you all night?" Scout asked as soon as I entered the apartment. I groaned hearing the aggravation in her voice.

   "Please, Scout," I said holding my head, doing so thanks to my hangover which caused a horrible headache. "Not now."

   "I just want to know where you were," she said, slightly more calm.

   "Ashley's," I said trudging to the kitchen. Scout nodded while I took a advil and ate a banana. I laid down on the couch for an hour while scout went about her business. I watched her move around while I thought a little.

   "Andy," she said nudging my leg sticking out the couch. "Are you going to do anything, or are you just going to st there in your vegetable state."

   "Uh," I sat up, it took me a moment to evaluate what I was going to say. "I think we need to take a step back."

   She furrowed her eyebrows, "what?"

   "We weren't like this in the beginning, maybe if we go backwards a little we can fix things?"

   "How drunk were you last night?"  She questioned.

   I rolled my eyes. "Scout I'm serious, I think we need to detach from eachother a little bit."

   "What gave you that idea?" She asked, I began to tell her about calling my mom last night then going off to Ashley's and getting drunk. I didn't mention my slight crying, or how alone and weak I felt then. "How do you suggest we detach?" She asked after i finished explaining what happened kast night.

   "I'm going to move in with Ashley," I said, she gave me a crazed look. "Scout just give it a try? I'm not saying lets break up or something, just go back to before."

   "Why do you want to go back to before?"

   I tried to ignore the bitterness I felt, "you know why Scout."

~~~~~

     "I've never heard someone go backwards in a relationship," CC laughed, rubbing his thumb around the rim of his beer bottle.

   "CC," Jinxx nudged him, as CC took a swing from his beer, causing him to choke and spit up a little.

   "Its fine," I chuckled, taking a sip from my whole Jack Daniel. Bottle, Ashley and Jake were arguing behind us. We were walking to a venue after raiding a liqour store down the street.

   "So how's your friend's band?" Jake said loudly catching up to the three of us. He was probably done with Ashley.

   "They're fucking great," I said, I didn't know if Krystal was going to be there but i havent seen or talked to her in a week. Admittedly I was only going in hopes of seeing her.

   "Sick, do.they have a label?" He asked, I shook my head as we continued to walk. Finally we got to the bar they were playing.

   It was rather easy to spot Ava and go up to her, she was pleased to meet the guys too. We ended up at the small backstage part, still carrying our alcohol. "Hey, wake up," she said casually kicking R.K.'s legs. He jumped up.

   "Shit!" He shouted, blinking and rubbing his eyes. "Oh- hey Andy, Ashley, and friends," he said and yawned.

   "Whats up?" Ashley said, as they started to talk. A conversation started to grow, which lasted a while. I didn't see Krystal or Mark around thiugh, which was slightly disappointing.

   My Krystal enduced disappointment ended as soon as I heard her voice, mixed with assumably Mark's. "Fuck you Mark!" She shouted at him, not giving anyone else in the room the time of day as she stomped out.

   Mark akwardly stared and turned back around, the chatter had died down. I subconsciously made the decision to go after her. She had left the bar and was sitting at the back of the building. I caught her smoking and drinking a beer.

   "Hey," I said, sitting next to her on the asphalt, her eyes were puffy and her cheeks were tear stained. It seemed like she was trying her hardest not to cry.

   "Didn't know you were coming tonight," she responded dully.

   I shrugged taking out my pack and lighting one up too. "Why are you crying?"

   "I'm just drunk," she mumbled, rubbing her eyes her cigarette fell out of her hand. "Fuck!" She grabbed her pack, flicking her lighter repeatedly but it wasn't lighing. She was becoming frustrated, and grunted threw her lighter and her pack of cigarettes.

   "Krystal, calmdown," I said, rubbing her shoulder. She leaned over hiding her face in her hands. "What's wrong?" I whispered, moving her hair behind her ear.

   "I'm just having a mental breakdown, remembering things," she said.

   "Do you want me to take you home?" I asked her, she shook her head.

   "No I want more drinks."

_____

IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG MY LIFE HAS BEEN STRESSFUL IN ITS OWN WAY OOF <3 <3