14

"Krystal?" Ava's voice shouted making me drowsily wake up. I was still in the same postion. My neck was aching from dozing off slated on a piece of wood. After blinking a few times I saw Ava at the door with a questioning look on her face. "What's going on."

   "Nothing happened," I said quickly, I glanced down at Krystal's head. My voice changed to a whisper. "She needed some comfort and asked me to stay, I fell asleep."

  "what's wrong with her?"

   I shrugged looking up, "shes probably a depressed drunk, she was crying-"

   "Krystal never crys, or at least she never let's anyone see her cry," Ava told me.

   "She was piss drunk," I said, trying to wiggle out from under Krystal. By the time I'd done that Ava already walked off. I glanced down at Krystal who was out cold, the side of her face lightly pressing against her pillow. I moved her hair away from her face.

   I need to go home

~~~~~

Krystal

     I sat up immediately as my eyes opened. The mix of my dry throat, burning eyes, and headache made me regret getting up.

   "Fucking hell, Avaaa," I whined, waiting for her to respond and bring me some asprin. I fell back on my bed, on the nightstand to the left of me there was a couple pills and a water bottle. I gladly took them then kicked back and relaxed while I let them kick in to help me feel better.

   Loud noises were coming from the kitchen by time i got up. I quickly changed and brushed my teeth. I didn't feel 100% but i still felt better. I trudged my way into the kitchen. Ava was making toast but making alot of noise while doing it. "Morning," I said to her, sitting on the stool. I was hungry as hell so i leaned over to get an apple.

   "Hey, how's your head?"

   "Okay, thanks for leaving me the asprin," I told her.

   Ava shook her head, "I didn't, Andy did," she informed me. My it took a moment for my brain to kickstart. I vaugely remembered falling asleep on his lap.

   "Oh, I guess I'll text him later," I said, silently pusing my self to remember more than that. I was able to put together throwing up, and passing out. Nothing in the middle sadly.

   "Why don't you call him now?" She asked, I shrugged, there really wasn't any reason to not call him. I ate my apple and grabbed some more food before I picked my phone up. I made a quick decision to call him, I was left to hus voice mail. I left him a real quick message, "hey Andy, i wanted to thank you for driving me home, and leaving the asprin was very thoughtful. So, thanks."

   I put the phone down and went back to my room. I tied my hair back, trying to figure out what I wanted to do.

   "Krystal, Andy's calling you!" Ava shouted, calling me into the kitchen. I quickly made my way to my phone and answered it.

   "Krystal at your service," I said, not really expecting the feminine voice on the other end.

   "Did you sleep with him?" She asked me, I bet it was Scout.

   "And you are?"

   "Just answer my question," she said.

   "I slept on him," I responded, I wanted to see how much it annoyed her. Rather than responding she hung up on the cue of Andy's voice.

_____

Haha

Oh can we get to 1k soon pls? <3 <3 <3