65

Andy

     "I can't believe we're getting evicted," Krystal groaned, collapsing on my bed.

   "What?" I asked, mildly confused.

   "Ava and I, we're being evicted. Apparently because we make too much noise," she explained. "From the guitars and shit practicing."

   "You sure it's not you screaming?" I chuckled.

   "You're the one who fucks like an animal you can't blame me," she defended her self. She was right.

   "But you love it," I said, getting on the bed. I came close behind her, moving her hair and kissing her neck. "You love the way I fuck you," I mumbled in ther ear.

   "Mhm," she hummed as I sucked on her neck. "But, where the hell am I gonna live?"

   I thought for a second, "let's move in together," I said, she sat up and I did too, waiting for her response.

   "Are you sure?"

   "I mean we spend every night together, would it be that different?"

   She chewed on her lip, then nodded, "let's do it."

   I grinned, "yeah?"

   She smiled too, nodding, "me and you, I can't think of any other way I'd want things to be."

    I pulled her close kissing her, "I fucking love you," i told her, kissing her again and again.

   "I love you too," she said, holding onto me tightly as I kissed her.

   "We have to start looking at apartments," I said after I pulled away.

   "Tomorrow, I have other things I want to do today," she said, smirking. She pushed me back onto the bed and straddled me. I laughed pulling her down and kissing her.

_____

   "God, I can barely fucking walk," Krystal complained we got out the car to look at the 3rd apartment of the day and the 9th of the week.

   "It was your idea to fuck in the bathroom," I chuckled, locking the car.

   "Shut up," she said, I put my arm around her waist as we walked. Her legs were definitely week. I couldn't help but to smirk. I'd be exhausted if I didn't have a can of monster already. She struggled up the stairs making me laugh, she playfully slapped my chest. When we reached up them I pointed at the elevator that I purposely led her past. "You're such a bitch," she cursed me.

   "Love you too," I said to her. We met the owner in front of the door.

   "Hello," Krystal said smiling, I smiled too.

   "Hi, nice to meet you, Andy, and..."

   "Krys," Krystal said, shaking the lady's hand after me.

   "Nice to meet you, Darla," I said, we'd spoken on the phone about apartment listings. She opened the door letting us in.

   "This is a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment, open floor plan, the windows are tinted of course, and we can discuss rent and leasing after you look around."

   Krystal had a look of awe as she looked around the apartment.

   "Holy shit this place is beautiful," she said gazing around.

   "I know right," I agreed. The walls were white and the rest were giant windows. It was a former apartment so two of the walls were all windows. The kitchen was to the right of the entrance, with dark granite and stainless steel appliances. I listened to the woman tell us about the features of the apartment as we explored. We made it to the master bedroom, one of the walls were windows. I could imagine how we'd decorate it. I took Krystal's hand whispering in her ear. "Imagine all the fucking we're gonna do in here."

   Her pale cheeks flushed and I kissed her cheek. We looked at the bathroom next. It was luxurious with a tub and a shower, and his and her sinks along with walk in closets. We finished looking through the apartment before we discussed the rest. We came to a good deal on the rent with a one year lease. Krystal stopped me.

   "Are you sure we can afford this?" She asked quietly.

   "I make enough to pay it all my self," I told her, "you dont even have to-"

   "No, I'm going to split with you, 50/50."

   "If you say so," I shrugged, "so are we getting this place?"

   "Fuck yes," she smiled, i hugged her and we closed the offer. We got the keys, we planned on moving in, in a couple days. We'd finally own things together.

_____