64

"I can't believe it's the end of warped already," I said sadly to Krystal as we shared a beer. I had her on my lap as we were talking.

   "Right? But this tour was fucking amazing, Black lights blew up on youtube. Who knew."

   "i know im so proud of you guys," i smiled, "and i'm glad to finally have my girlfriend back,"

   She smiled laying back on me. "I love you," she said, I smiled and kissed her.

   "I love you too, baby," I said holding her tight and squeezing her.

   We soon got up to go to the black lights performance. We went through the crowd again. We waited through the other bands enjoying their music and messing around. They came on stage and we cheered. Shouting ensued as RK started to drum.

   "What's up mother fuckers!" Ava shouted into the mic.

   We screamed in response. Krystal went the extra mile and shouted "Have my babies Ava!" As the crowd died down.

   Ava laughed, "bitch get up here!" She said to Krystal. While Black lights started to play she took my hand and we went around back stage. We got to the side and watched them. I held Krystal as we sang along. "Some of you may know our songwriter Krystal. I want her to come out here and sing one of her songs for you guys!"

   As she pulled her on stage Krystal shook her head but Ava's coxed her into singing a song. She sang beautifully like some punk angel of sorts. Her raspy voice complimented the song in a way ava didn't. Not that Ava was bad of course, her voice was good in her own way. I was so proud of her conqering her fears. When she came off stage she grabbed me and gave me a sweaty kiss. She jumped on me and I caught her by her thighs as she wrapped her legs around me.

   I kissed her back without a second thought. I'm madly inlove with her. I never want to let her go.

   I put her down as Black veil brides had to prepare to go on stage. "Later," I told her she nodded. We held hands as we went back to my bus to put my face paint on. While applying the lipstick Krystal decided to tickle my good side making me mess up.

   "Damnit," I grumbled.

   Her face softened as I said that, "are you mad-"

   "What- no of course I'm not mad that's silly," I said immediately. "I'm not like that."

   Her face lit back up, "oh- my bad I just," she made some hand motions. I laughed nodding along with her.

   "Yeah, yeah sure," I said still chuckling at her. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her. I got my lipstick on her lips.

   "When your boyfriend wears more lipstick than you," she joked, wiping her lips. I grinned and started kissing all over her face.

   "Andy! Andy stop-" she squealed. CC shouted.

   "Hey what's going on in there. Andy she told you to stop you better have!"

   "Relax, I'm not doing anything of the sort," I said opening the door. I got out the bathroom, taking Krystal's hand and pulling her with me.

   "Wait I need to wash my face!" She tugged back.

   "No time, we gotta go," I continued walking off the bus.

   "Ugh, fuck you," she said marching along too, I pulled her under my arm and kept my arm around her. We walked together and she leaned her head against me.

   "Fuck you too," I lent my head down to kiss her. Again.

   She grumbled wiping her face. "I hate youuuu."

   I chuckled, I couldn't even imagine making this woman hate me. "I'll never love someone as much as I love you," I told her.

   "ditto," she smiled, "i want to hold your face but you're painted."

   I shrugged and she went off to fight her way to the front of the barricade.

   We got ready to go on stage and eventually made it on. We opened with new religion, Krystal caught my eye as she was singing along jumping with the crowd. I smiled as the song came to a close.

   For the final song I jumped off the stage, landing between the bottom of it and the barricade. I walked down to krystal smiling.

   "This woman, right here, is my number one fan girl. I love her and this song is dedicated to her," I announced. "This is our song, a song about us."

   "Andy what-" I faintly heard her say, I cut her off putting my finger over her lips.

   "I never meant to be the one who kept you from the dark, But now I know my wounds are sewn because of who you are," I sang into the mic, holding her hand and looking at her. I wrote this song about us always wanting to help eachother even if sometimes we led to a bad habit. "I will take this burden on and become the holy one, but rember I am human, and I'm bound to sing this song."

   Krystal was covering her face with one hand, laughing a little, it made me smile as I continued to sing to her in front of the thousands of people. I sang with everything I could "So hear my voice remind you not to bleed, I am here," I put her hand over my heart as I continued with our song, singing through as I reached the end. Not leaving her for one minute. We locked eyes as I pulled her up to the barricade. It was like time stopped and the sound around us was just white noise. I put my forehead against hers, as happy tears stramed down her face. I sang the final lines. "When I hear your cries, praying for light, I will be there."

   As the song ended I kissed her. Pressed against the barricade holding her sweet face, kissing her sweet lips. She would've hated this gesture if it was anyone else.

_____

:)) I love these two