72

Krystal

"I really don't feel like doing anything, Andy," I told him. After last night I was anxious as fuck and still constantly nauseous.

"Come on, it's your birthday," he said, using the fact as if its reason.

"Andy, I don't want to," I groaned, he took my hands, "I don't want to go anywhere."

"At least let's get some drinks or something, you can't just stay home all day," he coaxed.

"I don't want drinks, I don't want to leave, I want to spend my birthday with you alone, listening to my mixtape and relaxing."

He pursed his lips, "I don't get why."

"Because you've turned me emo," I said, "can I please just go back to bed."

"Its three, you've only been up an hour, you're still in your pajamas!"

"You spent the last month doing this, it's my turn," I glared at him.

"Shut up," he said in response, I snickered a little. "Tour is at the end of the month, I want to do things with you before I leave," he told me.

I sighed, "we can go to dinner then," I said reluctantly. "Only because you're a whiny baby who made the reservations already."

He smiled, "wear that pretty dress."

"I own one dress," i said.

"No why!" he replied sarcastically.

"Sometimes I want to kill you," I told him.

"That's some sid vicious shit right there."

I shook my head, "I'm going to take a bath."

"I'll be joining," he smirked, i rolled my eyes playfully, leaving him there. I shuffled over to our bathroom, i turned the bath on, running it until it was warm. I plugged the drain and poured some bubbles into it. 

Andy peaked in the bathroom as I took my hoodie off, he closed the door behind him. He kissed my cheek, wrapping his arms around me from behind.

I let my self melt into his touch for a second. he let go, unclipping my bra. I turned around as he pulled it down, I snuck my hands up his shirt, caressing his body. I helped him take his shirt off, as soon it was over my head he grabbed me, kissing me passionately. I wouldn't have pulled away if the water had not been running. I quickly turned it off seeing it was filled properly. I was now just in my panties, Andy came up from behind me again, spinning me around by my hips. I smirked as I pulled down his sweats and boxers. I glanced down, "You're such a horny bitch," I shook my head. He chuckled, his fingers hooking on my panties, pulling them down. his hand slid up my thigh teasing me. He got in the tub first, having me follow suit, sitting between his legs. the bubbles covered us, I let my self melt into the warmth and comfort of the moment. i felt him dragging his finger across my shoulder, kissing it.

he mumbled quietly to me, "I love you."

"I love you too," I whispered back.