88

I MADE A WEIRD CHAPTER BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA LET THIS BOOK GO UGH

Andy

She took the grief as well as she could, seeing she had already experienced it made it easier for her, at least that's what she said.

She was mopey for a couple weeks but managed to pick herself up quickly. She had also fretted endlessly about being a bad mom, but was quickly getting better at it.

We finally had a night off since R.K. and Jinxx wanted to babysit. We had plans for the next day for dinner at the diner with our friends.

It was our first full afternoon and night without Royal after a month. She poured some red wine for us as she sat down next to me. "I got a little something," she told me, reaching under the couch and pulling out a baggy of weed.

I laughed, "how much is that?"

"An eighth, I'm going to smoke all of it tonight," she stated. I raised my eye brow at her. "What? It's been too long I need some pot."

"What am I gonna smoke?" I complained. She reached over to the side table draw, throwing a pack of cigarettes at me. "Fuck yes!"

She laughed at me. "Put on something while I roll."

She laid on her stomach, her bottom half on Andy's lap as i sipped wine and lit my cigarette. She rolled while i scrolled through our Netflix list.

"Awesome," I said, seeing the dark knight, I put it on.

"Jesus," she said, sitting up next to me while licking the blunt.

"Is it supposed to be that big?" I asked. Being allergic I've only smoked a couple times and almost died.

"Its a fat one," she said, smirking. Krystal grabbed her wine as she snuggled into me, I watched as she lit her blunt. The smell of weed and cigarettes filled my nose.

I kissed her head, breathing in everything. She went through the blunt and was giggling like a middle school girl. I had way too much red wine in that time.

"What's happening?" She whispered, staring at the screen with intent. "Its moving too fast." I chuckled at her high talk. She continued to talk, "time for another."

"How high are you going to get?" I asked, a bit slurry, I wasn't paying attention to the movie as she sat up bending over on the couch to grab it. She wasn't listening and I got distracted my her ass. I slipped my hand up her thigh, cupping and squeezing her ass.

She laughed, "you're bad you know," she said, sitting back on my lap, her ass ontop of my dick and completely blocking my veiw. I think I was a bit high from the after smoke. She rolled her blunt on her thigh, leaning to the side so I could see her tounge run across it. Tease.

She sat back on me, lighting it and letting out the smoke. She clumsily poured up some wine for us, having me drink the bigger one. "Fuck I'm so high," she laughed randomly half way through her blunt. "High makes me horny." She muttered, running her fingers up and down my chest.

"Mhm," I hummed, she took one last long hit, putting it out in our ash tray. She got up, grabbing me by my wrists and pulling me up. I was definetly high from the second hand smoke. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Come on," she murmured, pulling me towards the room, the pole now gone. She pushed me down onto the bed. "I can't remember the last time we fucked."

"You're evil, getting me drunk off red wine so you can get what you want from me," I stated, slurry as she climbed ontop of me, grabbing me and kissing me. I instinctively grabbed her hips, gasping when she suddenly pulled away.

"Ugh I missed this," she said, "I wonder how people can go without sex for like, years-"

I was already hard with excitement, and wasn't caring for her high babbling. I grabbed her by the back of her neck, pulling her down and kissing her roughly. She leaned into me, holding me close as she started to grind against my crotch. I moaned quietly into her mouth.

I held onto her hips, complimenting her movements against me. She moaned loudly, squeezing my shoulders. "Fuck, Krystal," I groaned, grabbing her skirt and undoing it. I threw it to the side leaning back as I pulled her panties down. when they were off I pulled her up by her thighs, laying back as I brought her up to my face.

her breath hitched as I buried my face between her thighs, moaning my name softly, "Andy, fuck," she was apprehensive about the position until I dug my fingers into her thigh and started to suck on her clit.

"fuck, I missed making you moaned," I muttered, tracing up her thigh. she gasped at the vibrations and movement of my lips. her legs started to shake as she grew closer to orgasam, I'm not sure what happened but within a moment my nose was struck with pain.

"shit," I cursed grabbing my nose as Krystal climbed off me flushed and embarrassed.

"fuck, baby, are you okay?" she asked quickly.

I laughed, but that hurt, "i think you broke my nose," I said, she covered her face in embarrassment.

"come on let's get you to the hospital," she said still embarrassed. we pulled on some close and I held a cloth to my nose.

we got to the ER and Krystal took me to the desk while I had my head back to stop the bleeding. she asked us what happened. "she sat on my face and broke my nose," I said, slurring a bit.

I looked over at Krystal who was 7 colors of red. "you put me there," she shot back. her eyes were red, she could probably tell we were drunk and stoned.

"okay, take this," she said handing Krystal a form, "fill it out and bring it back."

I sat in a waiting room chair, still bleeding. I put my head back as Krystal filled out our insurance information. "text R.K. and tell him we're at the hospital," she told me as I pulled her into my arm. I tried to text with one hand, it came out decent.

too bad I sent, "Krystal was sitting on my face and broke my nose, we're in the ER" to my mom. "Fuck, Krystal," I snickered showing her. her jaw dropped glaring at me.

"Andy, you stupid bitch," she cursed swatting my arm. "your parents already don't like me why are you making it worse."

"it's just my dad," I said, "and I'm a grown man it doesn't matter to me."

"I'm gonna kick your ass," she muttered, finishing the form. she got up and gave it to the front desk while I texted my mom. sorry that was for RK. and then copy and paste the original text and sent it to him.

"i hate you so much right now," she told me, sitting on my lap as she nursed my nose.

"Ow, not there," I muttered as she dabbed up some blood. "you're the one who broke my nose."

"yes tell the whole hospital how," she rolled her eyes.

I chuckled a bit, as she kissed my cheek. we were called and got a room while we waited on the doctor.

"we we're supposed to have sex, why the fuck are we in a hospital," I grumbled. i still was horny and had a bit of a boner.

"You're still thinking about sex?" she questioned.

"yes. yes I am," I told her, she rolled her eyes. "you know, it'll be a while before a doctor comes around," I mumbled, my nose had stopped bleeding.

"you want to have sex in a hospital bed?" she questioned as I pulled her by her waist.

"yes, it's funny you think a broken nose will stop me."

she rolled her eyes as I pulled her down to kiss her carefully. "you're so stupid," she muttered against my lips.

   "You were the one who broke my nose with your pussy," I smirked, Krystal gasped, taking my ice pack.

   "I hope it hurts for that," she told me, I laughed grabbing her by her wrists as she pulled away and pulling her into me. It was only moments before I locked the door and Krystal was pulling down my sweats.