62

"My parents are coming to warped in a few days," I said to Krystal smiling. We were holing hands in the bus talking.

"That's great baby," she smiled too. I kissed her cheek.

"I know I'm excited to see them, it'll be the first show they've seen me play in a while."

"You must miss them because you're so close," krystal said.

"I do," I shrugged, "but they call alot, so it's all good."

She gave me a peck on the lips. "Black lights is playing in a bit wanna come?"

"Of course," I smiled at her, I took her hand and we walked around warped. I stopped a few times getting mobbed.

"They love you," she said as we held hands. We walked to where black lights was preforming.

"Backstage or crowd?" I asked her.

"Crowd, for sure," Krystal told me. I grinned we were gonna have some fun. We made our way through the pit to the front just as black lights came on. "They're performing a new song," she told me.

I nodded grinning I can't wait ti hear what she wrote.

"This first song, is called leveled!" Ava announced, "are yall ready to fucking rock!?" Her accent thick as she shouted. I knew the songs they were performing well from listening to them so much. Krystal and I sang along together, until the next one. "Okay bitches get in the mosh pit for this next one. Mosh pit is next! Dont kill no one!"

I pulled her along as we got in the mosh pit. We pushed and shoved through the next couple songs before she pulled me out. Our hair was a mess and we were sweating like crazy. Her tshirt soaked in sweat and beer, we were laughing like crazy as I pulled her in to kiss her salty lips. I got her on my back for the next one. This was the new song.

"This one's new, our song writer wrote it about her man or something. It goes hard," as Ava said that RK started with a soft drumming beat and mark with a calm riff. I chuckled as Krystal kissed the top of my head.

"Mid no where gas station glowing green, I called you a fucking freak. You stared at me with those lovely blue eyes not one sign of dispise. We drove a thousand miles and departed with smiles. I thought of you that night for a while you thought of me to I could feel your small smile."

I smiled listening, the beat picked up "conflicted for a while you were with her all the time. No matter what you were on my mind it was either hold back or ruin your life. Until that one night it was fire it was passion."

My heart beat fast in my chest as Krystal came down from my back. She mouthed along to the song. "Hell fire and love that night felt so right," it was the chorus, "bright blue eyes moans and smiles, hell fire and love that night felt so right."

"I love you!" I shouted over the music, she shouted I love you too back.

"Music flashing lights, anxiety as we drove off that night one kiss said it all it was like a great fall tumbling through the love you sew, flat tires, hell fire and love that night felt so right!"

The song continued on a few more verses and ended with the chorus. I kissed Krystal passionately. And held her tightly. The crowd cheered as black lights made it off stage.

"I absolutely fucking love you," I told her.

"I fucking love you too," she said as I kissed her

_____

Hehe