34

I parked in front of Krystal and Ava's apartment, switching the key off and sitting back. I looked over to Krystal who was staring straight out her window. I grabbed her hand making her smile and turn slightly. I kissed the back of her hand and up her arm.

   "Krystal," I mumbled, moving hair from her ear. "I keep waiting for the right timing and I feel like this is. I really want to be with you. So terribly bad." Her breath hitched and I continued. "There's something between us. Something rare, I know it is, and I want something from it. Krystal I lo-"

    She swiftly turned cutting me off with a kiss. She kissed me hard and passionately. I never knew she could kiss like that. I'd never been kissed like that. I am head over heels for this woman.

    She pulled away breathless and panting. "Me too, Andy," I simply stared in her eyes catching my breath.  I started nodding. She smiled a little and pecked my lips, then tracing over them. "I'll see you later."

     I scowled bitterly. Liar. I thought, but maybe she wasn't. But maybe she was. What do I know. I'm a heart broken fucking pussy. I took a gulp from my whiskey bottle. At this point it didn't hurt going down and my shirt reeked. I hadn't showered in days and I'd been living on my couch. No one could do anything. Not Ashley, cc, Jake, jinx.

   I kept going back to my phone calling her so I could just hear her voice. God I miss her. I thought. She had left for some unknown reason. She went back to her home town apparently. I don't know why everytime I open my self up to somebody and love them they leave me. It hurts so much. It's like everyone who I love cheats and or leaves.

   My phone started ringing. "Fuck me," I groaned in self pity rolling over and answering. "What?"

   "Hey, Andy?"

   I clenched my jaw, it was scout. "Hi."

   "So I saw some article with you and Krystal. You're together arent you?"

   "Not that it's you buisness but no."

   She fell silent for a few. "I miss you..." she mumbled.

    My heart pounded quickly. "Come over."

_____