13

Krystal slurred, struggling to stay on her feet as her friends came off stage. "Y-you guyssss did greattt!" She said to them, I continued to keep her up since she was struggling.

   "I think I'll take her home," I said to Ava, who nodded.

   "Take care Krys," she told her, I told Ashley I was going to take Krystal home and that he'd need to drive with the rest of the guys.

   "Where are we going?" She asked me.

   "I'm taking you home," I said, wrapping my arm around her waist for support.

   "No! I don't wanna go," she whined, wiggling as we walked through the bar.

   "You're drunk out of your mind, I'm not letting you stay here and get taken advantage of," I told her, she groaned as I looped her arm around my neck. I chuckled at the face she made as we continued to walk.

   "I'm not gonna get raped," she said, a matter a factly. I didn't respond as we left the bar. I got her in my car, for some reason it occurred to me that she didn't look nearly as terrible when she was drunk as most people would.

   I went around the other end and started driving to her house using the GPS. Ava's address was the 8th most recent one from driving Krystal last week. "Andy, I think I'm gonna throw up."

   "Fuck," I cursed, pulling over. Krystal quickly opened the door, leaning over as she threw up. I quickly pulled her hair back and searched through the console for the tissues. I grabbed a bottle of water too and got out the car and went around her end. Hopefully a police officer doesn't pull over and see the bottle of whiskey in my back seat. I crouched on the opposite side of where Krystal vomited, and continued to hold back her hair.

   Once her stomach was empty, I wiped the corners of her mouth for her. I made her swish some water and spit it out, then drink some. "Thank you," she mumbled, I smiled a little, responding with a short "You're Welcome."

   I continued to drive to Ava's and Krystal's apartment. I pulled up to the front of the apartment complex and parked. I went around and helped Krystal out of the car. "Where's your apartment?"

   "Second floor, third apartment," she said, I had to continue to help her up the stairs. We got to her apartment and she got the spare key from under a rock in the plant. She unlocked the door and pulled me along. "I need to brush my teeth, i hate the taste of vomit."

   I nodded as she went to the bathroom, she came back out a bit after but she was stumbling still. I caught her and helped her over to her room. She sat down on her bed, and fell on her back. "Need anything?" I asked her.

   Krystal nodded, "clothes," she said tiredly. Oh boy, just don't look. And i didn't look as i helped her change into a T-shirt and cover up.

   "Anything else?"

   "Can you stay with me?" She mumbled, I was apprehensive as I thought about it.

   "I don't think I should," I told her.

   "Please?" She asked, she was sad for sure, and something was wrong with her.

   I nodded and sat next to where she was laying. She placed her head on my lap, I more than happily returned the affection, combing my fingers through her hair. "Why'd you come here?" I asked her.

   "I wanted to come back home and runaway," she told me. "Didn't think I'd get here until you decided it was okay to pick me up, thank you."

   "Who were you running away from?" I asked her, she furrowed.

   "I never said I was running away from some one," she mumbled, I chewed on my lip.

   "Who?" I asked again. She sighed.

   "The same boyfriend that had missing person posters of me put up."

   I almost forgot about that. She never really explained it. "From him?"

   "I don't want to talk about it," she muttered, continuing to toy with my shirt while I nodded. "You tempt me," she told me out if the blue.

   "What-"

   "You're making me rethink my rules about not wanting to be the side chick and not hating cheaters. I want to fucking take your shirt off, and I'm barely holding my self back," she said, quickly. I felt my body heat up at her words and as her hand accidentally brushed my lower stomach. I took a deep breath.

   "You're drunk you don't mean it," I said to her, probably the wrong reaction. I shouldn't have even thought about it and left, but I thought about it and I liked the thought. Too much.

   I took a deep breath and leaned my head back on the bed head. Krystal slowly drifted to sleep, and unintentionally so, I did too.

_____

UwU
But forreal sorry this chapter is a mess oops