8

Krystal's nor Ashley didn't waste any time getting to know eachother, in their own way. Scout and I basically did not exist as we went back stage at the small venue.

   "Whats up with your friend?" Scout asked, I wasn't necessarily sure how to say "she hates cheaters" so i made something up.

   "She didn't like your role in one of your movies," I lied. At this point im 90% sure Krystal has movie restrictions and has never seen one of Scout's films.

   "Hmph, well that doesn't give her much of reason to be so salty."

   I sighed, shoving my hands in my pockets. We followed Krystal who casually said hi to the security and asked him his kids were. She was intimidating in the way she kept her self, walked and spoke, but she also had a certain charisma. She could probably talk her way through any situation.

   "So you know the band personally?" Ashley asked her. 

   "Yep, they're my friends, I told Andy about them."

   "Hm, so your friends are as crazy as you," I said boldly as we walked through the door.

   "Who wants bland company?" She responded, her words were shortly followed by a shout.

   "Those were my favorite fucking drum sticks!" A guy walking around shouted. He was a few inches shorter than me, with a theatrical style. He stopped for a second looking at Krystal, then the rest if us. "R.K. I'm having a hallucination!" He shouted and walked away.

   "What?" Ashley said, looking at Krystal.

   "He's a fan," she shrugged, "I'll introduce you guys."

   We walked over to the chairs where Krystal's friends were sitting.

   "Hey, Krys," Her friend with a mohawk said.

   "Hey," she responded

   "Who are your friends?" Ashley asked.

   "Guys this is R.K., " she said pointing at the guy in the mohawk in the multi colored leather jacket. "That's Ava, She's the lead singer and bassist," she pointing to the only girl. She had big black hair with a dramatic makeup. "And thats Mark," she told us pointing to the guy with a slightly theatrical style.

   She tried to introduce us next "And you guys this is-"

   "Andy Sixx, Ashley Purdy, and woman," Mark blurted out.

   "Thats Scout, from sleepover," R.K. corrected him.

   "You fucking emos," Ava rolled her eyes.

   "Mark's a fan of Black Veil Brides, he has a huge man crush on you, Andy," R.K. tattled.

   I laughed, as Mark hit him. "Stop it!"

   "Thats pretty cool," I said, for lack of better words. I wasn't necessarily sure how to react.

   "You guys sit down," Ava said, "we're doing an open reading of tarot cards." 

   Krystal sat down on a empty love seat, Ashley to the right of her. Scout sat on a single chair and I sat on the handle.

   "Who wants to pull next?" She asked, R.K. jumped up.

   "Me," he said, and pulled out a card. "Fuck I got death."

   "You're fine just don't get involved with old projects," she told him, "Krystal?"

   She reached over and pulled one, "hm," she smiled.

   "What'd you get?" Ashley asked her.

   "High priests, for healing," she said thoughtfully.

   "May I?" I asked Ava, she nodded, and I pulled one. "I got the fool?" I said confused. "What does that mean?"

   "The fool is for movement forward, you're going to take a leap into the unknown, and you're bound to have an adventure," Krystal explained, "moving forward is the way to get what you want."

   "Well what do I want?" I asked.

   "Don't ask questions you know the answer to," Krystal said, sitting back.

   Scout seemed obviously annoyed. "How about you?" Ava asked holding the cards out, she hesitantly nodded.

   "Sure," she said pulling one out. "Justice?"

   R.K. mumbled a "oh shit," earning a couple glares from his friends. Ava ignored him and continued. "Did you do anything shitty recently?"

   "Well... um why?" Scout mumbled.

   Krystal snickered, "Honey it means Karma is going to be a bitch."

   I sighed as Scout excused her self, i looked at Krystal. Who ignored me, "how about you Ashley?" She asked.

_____

oKaY i had this idea and i liked it

ALSO YALL CAN U EXPLAIN THIS

FFuckin annoying istg