44

"what the fuck-" i cursed as i woke up. i had a splitting migraine, last thing i remembered was taking a pill and leaving the club. i closed my eyes again reaching out for krystal. "baby," i touched her hair. except it did not feel like her hair. it was more curly and it didn't smell like her. i opened my eyes and saw another woman from last night. i began to freak out. i cheated on krystal. i'm a fucking asshole. i thought long and hard for a second but for some reason the only thing that surfaces is krystal making out with the stripper and me cumming really fucking hard last night. 

   as my panic attack was heightning i looked too my right and saw krystal, i calmed down quickly and cuddled into krystal. she was there that's all i need to know. i sort of drifted off but came to my senses when the other woman left the bed. i pretended to be asleep to avoid any confrontation. i waited till she was gone to wake krystal up. 

   "shut the fuck up," she groaned, turning and cuddling into me. 

   "no i needa know what happened last night," i said

   "molly, three some, fucked all night, can i sleep now?" she begged.

   "what... no wake up i'm taking you for a breakfast."

   "it's... 3 o'clock," she said glancing at the clock, and back at me. 

   "so?" i said

   "no."

   "fine," i said, "tell me what happened last night though."

   "you took some molly with me, we brought the stripper back with us. we had a threesome. it was hot."

   "didn't think you were one for sharing," i said, she shrugged.

   "i was the one who made you cum not her," she boasted.

   "that i remember," i chuckled, krystal played with my hair and kissed me.

   "it was fun though, haven't made out with a girl in years."

   "oh so you're a lesbian now?" i said sarcastically.

   "nope i love you too much," she said. "but i'm not straight either."

   "you never told me that," i commented. "i love you too."

   "never came up," she mumbled in response.

   "doesn't matter, i don't care if you like girls as long as you love me," i said, bear hugging her. she was quiet and held me back. "whats wrong?"

   "oh, nothing," she responded absently.

   "krystal," i said sternly.

   "ugh, fine, my ex... when he found out he gave me a black eye, i don't know how you don't care.

   "i wanna kill that bastard," i said gripping her tighter. the thought of anyone laying a hand on her made me boil with anger.

   "doesn't matter now, he's done with, you treat me nothing like he did and that's a good thing," she murmured. "i love you andy, i really do, so fucking much."

   "shit, you're my world. you've been all i think of from the moment i met you krystal. i love you too." 

   she kissed me passionately. she's all i want.

_____