17

Quick authors note
     Thank you for everyone who reads, we've reached over 1k reads and 100 votes in a short time! Also pickup is trending #3 in the andy biersack category and #4 in the andy black category, the two largest its in! Thank you guys so muchhhhh any way, this chapter is 600 words long and has krystal in it again. I hope you guys enjoy it. Pls leave feedback in like votes or comments lol.

Bet no one read that

-----

     I followed Ashley egarly to the Black Lights gig tonight. He was invited by Ava, I came in hope of seeing Krystal. I knew if she was there she'd be all salty and ignore me until i tried to talk to her and she gets played her philosophy cards. I honestly wanted to hear nothing but her talking about her weird shit. I hated that my bitch ass ignored her for 3 months.

   "Aye, Ashley, Andy," R.K. waved, i scanned around but Krystal wasn't there. "Haven't seen you in a while Andy," he said, i chuckled nervously and nodded.

   "What's up?" Ashley nodded, sending a wink to Ava.

   I rolled my eyes a bit, "you guys have alcohol?"

   "I have two beers but i don't know if i can share," Mark responded. "Just wait on Krystal."

   "She's coming?" I asked, Mark nodded.

   "She never misses a show," he said.

   "She says shes your groupie," I said, Mark laughed.

   "So i got a question, about we stitch these wounds?" He asked, i chuckled and we started talking about it. The release of our album was great but with all the feelings of depression it didn't feel like it should. I told him about a tour we have planned in november too. I wanted to mentiom that ashley and I have plans on inviting someone from our label to one of their shows.

   "Someone help me carry this shit, i hurt my left wrist," Krystal shouted, her voice easily recognizable and ringing in my ear. It wasn't sour type of ringing though, I missed hearing her voice. I quickly got up taking my opportunity to talk to her.

   "I'll help," I offered, she didn't say anything to me, just shadily handed me the pack of beer. She rubbed her wrist in relief as i took it over and got one out. "Want one?" I asked her.

   She just marched over "i can get it my self thanks," she said sourly, Ashley laughed.

   "Damn Andy What'd you do to her?" He teased me, giving her a hug and grabbing a beer himself.

   I ignored her

   Everyone grabbed a beer sitting back down on the shitty couches and chairs. I purposely sat next to Krystal despite her coldness towards me. There was another small band playing who I'd seen before at once of their gigs. I noticed everyone quickly fell into a conversation except for me and Krystal. I tapped her, standing up and motioning for her to come with me. She rolled her eyes but still got up.

   "What do you need?" She asked once we distanced our selves from everyone.

   "I shouldn't have ignored you," I said.

   "Well you shouldn't let a woman dictate your life," she responded, picking a piece of thread out her sweater sleeve.

   "I chose to ignore you on my own actually," I corrected her, she was about to say something but i didn't let her. "I thought doing that could save my relationship with Scout, we broke up anyways. It was a stupid choice."

   "You guys broke up?" She asked me.

   "Yeah," I nodded, chewing the bottom of my lip.

   "That's why you look like shit," she said in her normal tone. I was slightly suprised, "you never look well when you're on your own, first time i met you-"

   "I got you point," I cut her off, she laughed, "so we're okay now? Are you gonna lecture me on your philosophy or something?"

   "I wouldn't call it philosophy... No, we're good," she said, causing me to smile. We tapped our beers together creating a little "clink" sound.

_____

UwU yall still fuckin with this story? Pls comment what yalk thinkin i need motivation.