49

"I know you and RK had a thing!"

    "We slept together twice and went to prom, do you know how long ago that was?"

    "Why didn't you tell me! Ava was the one who told me!"

   "Well I also slept with her too!"

   "Jesus," he mumbled.

   "What?" I raised my eyebrow pissed as hell.

   "Do you always sleep with your friends?"

   "How the fuck do you think we got here?" Gesturing between us.

    "Well damnwhat do I know!"

    "How to piss me the fuck off!" I shouted back at him. The front door closed signifying Ava was home.

   "Fuck are you two fighting about?"

   "The people I've slept with. Because apparently my fucking boyfriend is a jealous fuck," I said going to my room and slamming the door.

   "I'm fucking stupid," I heard Andy say.

   "You jealous of me too?" Ava said sarcastically, i snickered.

   "Fuck I don't know why I keep fucking up like some dumbass!"

   "Welcome to relationships."

   "Fuck me," he groaned. I heard his foot steps approach the door and a knock.

   "What."

   "I'll stop it. You're right. I was being a jealous fuck for no reason."

   "I do like that you said I'm right," I said and opened the door. "But I'm still mad."

    "I know," he replied, he tried to take my hand but I didn't let him. I laid on the bed and got my pack of cigarettes. I lit the first one and took a puff. Andy reached for one but I swatted his hand away. He sighed and grabbed his own pack, lighting one for himself. We moved onto our seconds then thirds before finally saying something.

   "Why do you get like that? All jealous."

   "I don't know, maybe because of scout?"

   "She really fucked you up didn't she?" I asked him. He nodded, a sad look on his face.

   I shifted and put my head on his chest. I breathe in the smell of burnt hair, axe, and rasberry shampoo, which was oddly comforting.

   "Don't worry, I'm not scout, I'll never do that to you."

    "I believe you," he responded looking down at me. "You know I love you," he said cupping my cheek.

   "And you know I love you too," I said kissing his chest.

   "You're crazy," he stated.

   "I know."

   "That was my first thought of you, I think I fell inlove with you the day we met."

   "Could be," i said.

   "How about you?"

   I shrugged, "somewhere down the line I just fell for you," I told him.

   "When did you realize it?"

   "When i decided to admit it to myself. When i first said it."

   "I can't wait for the day we start a family together," he admitted.

   "Neither can I," she said. "And I can't wait to marry you."

   He took a drag from his cigarette.  "Why wait?"

   I sat up, "are you serious?"

   He nodded sitting up too, "yes, krystal I love you, i know i do," he told me, "I know we're ment to be."

   "We don't even know what it's like to live together let alone get married!" I said sounding anxious.

   "I know but, would it really be a bad thing?"

_______