37

Krystal

   i rolled over in bed stretching my arms out. it was supposed to be one of those graceful movie scenes where you wake up the morning after great sex. but instead i hit him in the face.

   "bitch," he grumbled.

   "Asshole," i responded with a slight smirk. i traced his tattoos and out my head on his bare chest. "happy birthday," i muttered.

  he rolled over hugging me, "thank you, i love you baby."

   i took a deep breath and said "I love you too."

  he opened his eyes blinking the first time. "that's the first time you said i love you back-" he cut him self off and grinned, i nodded chuckling. "well happy birthday to me indeed," the happiness on his face changed for a second.

   "what's wrong?" i asked

   "well I'll tell you later, i don't want to ruin the moment."

   "okay then," i mumbled kissing him, he kissed me back without hesitation. next thing i knew i was on top riding him. "Fuck andy-" I moaned as he grabbed onto my hips, bouncing me up and down. 

   "fuck," he moaned, we continued on fucking for a while after i came. "fuck i'm gonna cum-" andy groaned.

  then the door swung open- andy opened his eyes alarmed, i shrieked grabbing the sheets and covering my self and getting off him. i didnt see who it was when i heard them scream "you whore!" that voice was familiar but i couldn't put my finger on it.

   "scout- what are you-" Andy cut himself off. my heart stopped- he was with scout again? I looked at him sitting up. i chewed on my lip turning around. fuck it really was her.

   "Andy what are you doing with that- that slut!" she yelled.

   "watch it bitch," I growled. "I had no idea-"

   "we're not together," andy said to me, scout threw something at him hitting him in the face "what the fuck! what are you even mad about you and I both know we were just fucking around!" he shouted at her.

   "i'm out of here," scout scoffed.

   "fine get out of here!"

   I stared at andy for a second he stared at me back reaching out to touch me "baby-" i pulled away. we stared at each other for a bit before I swung my legs over the side of the bed. i bent over picking up my clothes and putting them on. "so you're mad too-"

   "fuck you and your cocky tone," I said cutting him off. "yes i'm mad and im fucking hurt and disappointed."

   "what the fuck why?"

   "because it was with her," I said getting up i turned around to face him. "any other woman- sure whatever we're not together, sleep with who you want, but you tell me you love me, but you're sleeping with your ex too so who are you lying to when you say you love them?"

   "I don't tell her I love her-"

   "bullshit andy you were with her for years you were living together-"

   "but I don't love her okay!? I was only with her cause you abandoned me and yeah even though she did cheat on me she was there!"

   "it's a lot deeper than that isn't it?" i asked. "It's me and her andy im not gonna do this with her in the equation."

   "so we're doing ultimatums now?" he scoffed. i shook my head. there was my answer. i took off with that.

_____

HAJADJAKSJSKKS FUCKU 

LOL YALL FINAN BE ON THE EDGE FOR A BIT AFTER THAT. I AINT GONNA UPLOAD FOR A MOTH SO GOOD LUCK 

(OK MAYBE SOONER)