42

"why didn't you tell me about this sooner!?" i exclaimed, getting frustrated.

   "why does it matter to you it's just a way i make money!"

   "it matters because some other men are seeing my girlfriend naked, not to mention even touching her!" i shouted back

   "it's not like i like it! but it's the only job i can get. i can't even get a fucking job at wendy's with my record!" 

   "if you need help with a job i can help-"

   "andy i don't need your help i'm fully capable of taking care of myself!" she argued.

   "why not!? there's nothing wrong with taking a little help!"

   "Andy I don't care that im a stripper, it's fine by me." she said calmly

   "yeah well it's not fine with me." i responded in the same tone.

   "what is this the fucking 50s? am i your fucking property or some shit?"

   "what- fuck no, i-" 

   krystal cut me off, "it's my fucking body, i can do it if i want, i'm not cheating on you or anything! get over it or fuck off!" she shouted leaving the room and slamming the door behind her. fuck, andy, you're real fucking smart. i quickly opened the door and followed her down the stairs. as she opened the front door i shoved it close with my hand above her head.

   "You can't runaway everytime we fight," I said calmly. She rolled her eyes ducking away, but I pressed her up against the door. "Stop it," I commanded, she cut her eyes at me. "I was wrong, I shouldn't have acted that way," I stated, steering clear of the word sorry.

   "Whatever," she said crossing her arms.

   "Hey, look at me," I told her, holding and twisting her face to look at me. "I was wrong," I repeated. She nodded, I let out a sigh. I leaned in closer lowering my face down and kissing the side of her jaw. "I love you," I mumbled taking her hand.

   "I love you too," she muttered back. "I'm going up stairs."

   "Okay," I said letting her go. I decided to pour some wine as an apology gesture. I got some grapes and cheese on a plate and brought it upstairs for her. It was her favorite way to make up, that and sex where she gets all the attention.

   "Here you go," I said. She had buried her self under the sheet. She mumbled a quick thank you, taking the wine. She was still upset I could tell. I turned on the TV for her and sipped the red wine. "Still mad?" I asked. She nodded.

   I put the wine down and turned on my side. I kissed her neck, it was always what got her going.

   "Stop," she said pushing me away. I grabbed her hand and pinned it behind her back. I started to suck on her neck making her gasp. I let go of her hand sneaking around her and up her shirt. I bit her neck the same time I squeezed her breast making her moan.

   "Still mad?" I mumbled.

_____