57

Andy

     i wanted to kick him in the balls.

   "krys i'm sorry i didn't mean to overstep," ronnie apologized. krystal had an extremely annoyed look on her face. dumbass doesn't know not to say sorry to krystal. and why does he call her krys? her whole name is so beautiful what a waste of a beautiful name.

   "great your sorry, now what?" she responded irritated. i was eavesdropping from the side of my bus, smoking. it'd been about a month since i landed myself in the hospital. ronnie and krystal were still together, somehow.

   "fuck, Krys!" he shouted, getting on the bus with her I sighed. they were probably gonna have angry sex or some shit and make up. i hated the thought of him touching her. i wanted to beat the shit out of him although at the same time he was my friend. i started drinking at 3:30. our show today was 6:00. i went through the day. i drank so much i wouldn't remember shit the next day. I have no idea how much alcohol I consumed in that short amount of time.

   My head was swinging as I stumbled onto the bus. My blood was boiling in anger and I just wanted to punch something. Ashley looked at me apprehensively as I passed by him to the bathroom. I stared my self in the mirror. I was pale as hell and I was disgusted with my self. "Fuck you!" I shouted in frustration nailing the mirror with my fists and breaking the glass. I ignored the stinging and nausea as I left the bathroom grabbing a beer. Ashley came up next to me as I started to chug it and sank to the floor. I missed krystal.

   "Andy what the fuck happened," he asked.

   "Fuckkk youu," I slurred waving my hands to get rid of him. I was starting to see spots and blacking out.

   "Hey andy- andy," I heard ashley say as his voice faded away.

-----

Krystal

I opened the door of the Back lights bus to see CC. He'd been knocking with urgency.

    "What?" I asked irritated. Ronnie pissed me off again.

   "We're going to the hospital Andy's got alchol poisoning want to come?" He spoke quickly. My heart dropped and I felt sick. I nodded numbly. Why do I keep almost losing him. I rushed to the bus with CC. Andy was laying on the floor as the driver took off. I sat next to him. "Hey, Andy," I said tears welling in my eyes he was so pale and cold. I felt like he was dying in front of me. "Hey wake up please."

   Tears were streaming down my face, he opened his eyes a little. "Krystal..." he slurred.

   "Yeah, I'm right here, I'm right here."

   "My... my fucking head hurts."

   "I know," I sniffled. "Stay awake."

   "I dont... know if I can," he was slurring every word. Just like that he blacked out.

  "Fuck! Andy!" I shouted, "wake up!" I said as I shook him by the collar of his jacket. I slapped him lightly.

   "Are we at the hospital yet!?" I shouted.

   "Almost!"

   "Come on baby wake up please," I cried.

______

Tuh