80

Krystal

Ava and Ashley had taken the liberty of throwing a suprise babyshower, they invited basically everyone we had ever known. Most of them came.

I was kind of overwhelmed, I wasn't feeling well as of late, Royal hadn't been feeling well either. She wasn't moving as much, and some werid fluids were coming from me. I had bumped up my appointment to Monday when I reach almost the end of 33 weeks.

I snapped back to reality when Andy put his hand on my back. I looked at him, meeting his eyes. I hope she has his eyes. I was reassured by the smile on his face, I looked at everything around me.

We were in Ashley's living room, cute little pink balloons and a banner were scattered around. I always found this shit to be stupid, but now it was a little less stupid.

"Come sit!" RK waved me over, I sat in the empty chair, bringing relief to my back. They were all talking and suddenly so many congratulations were aimed at me. I said thank you and shit but I didn't know what else to do. I felt so awkward.

I looked around for Andy, I finally saw him, it was kind of weird seeing his hair cut, I wasn't used to it yet. He had gotten it done over his tour. He was talking to his friend Matty.

"You look upset," a voice said, snapping me out of my daze. I looked to my side and saw Ronnie towering over me.

I let out a sigh, "overwhelmed, that's all."

"You haven't texted me back about producing on our next album," he said.

I chuckled, "it's been rough, I haven't really talked to anyone recently."

"That's alright, just get back to me eventually," he said.

"I'm down for it," I said quickly, "I'd love to."

He grinned, "that's awesome," he changed the subject soon after, "what's her name?"

He was talking about Royal, Andy and I weren't gonna tell anyone until she's born. I shook my head "not telling."

He groaned, "come on, if I were to have a kid I'd name her willow."

"That's pretty," I smiled, "she'd have a great father."

Just then Andy interrupted, "Hey Ron, what's up?" They did some bro-hug thing. I kinda sunk into the chair letting every thing go on around me for about a minute before RK started shouting.

"Okay everyone! Baby shower games are fucking stupid, so we're playing Russian Roulette!" He announced, pointing at Ronnie like a fan boy. He was standing on his chair with his arms out and a beer in hand.

"RK you're being stupid," Ava said, "it's not Russian Roulette."

"Fine, it's not that but it is Krystal's favorite game,but if you dont wanna play you dont have to. Basically I have some tabs, like fake ones with nothing in them and I'm gonna mix one actual tab in and we get to see who ends up tripping the fuck out."

This was one of my favorite things to do with them, it always turned out funny as hell.

"Krystal goes first!" RK shouted, I stared at him like he was stupid, "what it's just acid, can you not have those?"

"I'm not risking it," I said.

"I'll do it on her behalf," Andy said, I rolled my eyes playfully. He'd never had a psycadellic before, and the likey hood of him actually getting the tab was low.

"That's one!" Ava announced, a good dozen people joined. They counted out each person and put all the fake tabs for each in a bowl, took one out and replaced it. It got mixed up and everyone took their turn grabbing one.

Andy grabbed one and placed it on his tounge then sat on the arm of the chair.

"Tip, be prepared and expect a trip, incase you get it, you don't want a bad one or to get your face stolen," I commented.

We all sat down talking about if we had taken psycadellics before and what it was like. Ava decided when we should open presents.

The first one was from Ava, it was a little outfit, all black with the tutu and said little badass. Andy was so surprised at how small it was, in awe of the fact it has a curse word on it.

Ashley and CC got a similar gift of outfits and tiny people shirts but it had funny quotes and some had punk related things and one montley crue one. Andy was off the wall about that. We got alot of giftcards and some more baby clothes.

I turned to Andy who was staring at the wall. "Babe?" I questioned, he didn't respond. This time I shook him "Baby?"

"Yes, yes?"

"How are you feeling?"

"I think I got the tab," he mumbled looking at the ceiling. "Its like... moving."

"Andy got it!" I announced laughing.

_____