61

We laid there our naked bodies intertwined together as we took shallow breaths in and out. We our breathing was in sync as she held my hand. She kissed my chest and laid her head back.

   "I have an idea," she whispered. Wrapping the sheet around her and reaching under her bed. She pulled out a tattoo machine.

   "Oh boy," I chuckled. She hushed me plugging it into a floor outlet. She shifted her self down and chose a spot on my unbroken ribs.

   "Can I?" She asked.

   "Of course my love," I told her. I put my arms behind my head laying on them. She free handed a small tattoo on my rib. It honestly stung like a bitch. When she was done I peered down. It was a small heart right there.

   "Because you'll always have my heart," she told me. It was so cheesey I had to kiss her. I was smiling loving my tattoo.

   "Your turn," I told her, I had her sit up straight. I took the gun and free handed my own heart on her ribs under her left boob. She bit down on her lip because of the pain. When I was done she looked down happily.

   She leaned over kissing me, I kissed her back gripping onto her hips.

   "I love you," she said, I smiled against her lips.

   "I love you too," I responded nothing but happiness in my heart. I pulled her down for another kiss.

-----

  We woke up to RK covering Krystal's mouth and holding her nose.

   "Bitch!" She shouted shoving him away from the bunk. I laughed a little pissing Krystal off. She made a face at me to tell me to shut up.

   She sat up as RK had his back turned, her breasts exposed as she leant over to pickup her sweater to pull it on. She picked up her skirt to see the buttons popped.

   "Great you ruined another skirt," she complained. I chuckled and she wacked my arm.

   "I'll buy you a new one," I compromised.

   "You better," she told me. I stuck my tounge out at her and she did the same back. I chuckled pulling her close and planting a kiss on her lips. I can't be any happier than when I'm with her, even if we get on each others nerves. We're ment to be I know it.

   "Ping, it was my mom calling.

   "Ah my mom's calling," I said I pulled on my Jeans and went to the front of the bus.

   "Hey mom," I said as I answered the phone.

   "Hi honey! Hows warped?"

   "Its amazing I've always dreamed of being on it, it's even better with Krystal here."

   "You two are doing well?" She asked.

   "Yes mom, very well," I said, it was true we were doing better.

   "That's good, would you like to speak to your father?"

   "Sure," I said apprehensively, we haven't really talked much.

   She passed the phone on and I heard my dad's voice come through, "hey Andy, hows warped!?" He said excitedly. I remembered the first warped he took me too.

   "A dream," I told him, it was nothing short of amazing.

   "That's good, your mom and I are getting groceries. I'll call you tomorrow."

   "Okay bye," I said, he hung up. I put my phone in my pocket.

   "I'm gonna go find a gym and take a shower, wanna come?" Krystal asked me, her small bag on her back.

   "Sure, let me grab some stuff from the bus first."

_____