51

I slammed the front door behind me. "Well fuck you because I thought you loved me!" I shouted at him. My heart aching. It had been a week and we were leaving for warped soon.

   "Fuck, krystal I do love you I made a stupid fucking decision! I regret it with every ounce of me for christ's sake!"

   "Keep fucking regretting it Andy, you made your decision now you have to deal with it."

   "Krystal I know I was wrong stop fucking punishing me, I can't stand seeing my girlfriend on another person."

   "I'm not your girlfriend any more Andy, you fucking broke up with me. What I was doing with another woman shouldnt bother you one bit since you made the choice. I'm just moving the fuck on."

   "Please Krystal," he begged, he even got on his knees and took my hands. "Kystal I need you, I fucking need you and I love you."

   Tears started to spill over, god how I wanted to take him back, how I wanted to say I love you too. "No Andy."

   "Please, baby, look at me, please."

   I refused to look into his eyes. I'd breakdown even more. "N-no, Andy get out please."

   "No I'm not leaving," he said, "please Krystal, just look at me."

   I kept shaking my head holding back the tears that still spilled over. He continued to beg. "If you don't leave I'm gonna get RK and Ava to get rid of you."

   "Then call them I'm not gonna give up until I get you back. Just look at me!"

   I made the mistake of doing so, no matter how much I didn't want to. I loved him, I couldn't not. I broke down crying as i met his pleading eyes.

   "God please don't cry Krystal," he said, I still did. He stood up pulling me into his arms. For a second I let him, for that second my heart didn't ache. I let my self go for only that second before I pushed him away.

   "No! You're not gonna fucking do this to me!" I shouted. "If you love me get out please! I need my fucking space."

   Andy chewed his lip, "fine, fuck, but I'm not giving up!" He said, he cupped my cheek and kissed my forehead. I let him missing him. I watched as he left and the ache returned.

   I wiped the tears off my face walking into my room. I took the CD andy gave me off my night stand, playing it. I laid back on my bed listening to the album I helped him wrote and produce play. My heart ached listening to him sing. I cried until I fell asleep.

-----

     "Bro, that's Ronnie Radke!" RK shook me. "It's Ronnie fucking Radke!"

   "He's kinda hot in a emo way," I said.

   "We've established your type krystal," Ava said. I thought of Andy and felt a little sad. I miss him.

   We were at a pre warped tour party a bunch of bands on the tour were mingling. I sat back at the table not mingling and getting drunk. My eyes landed on Andy, talking to Ronnie. I sighed putting my head on Ava's shoulder.

   "Go talk to them," I told RK.

   "But Andy's there-"

   "He's my ex not yours. I know you love him too, go ahead."

   RK grabbed me giving me a friendly kiss. I saw Andy stare. "I love you! Thank you!" He shouted as he skipped over there.

------

Andy

   RK came our way, with a huge smile on his face. "Hey Andy!" He said giving me a hug. I returned it, patting his back.

   "Hey, RK, this is Ronnie, Ronnie this is RK," I said introducing them.

   "Yeah! I know I know, huge fan man," RK said shaking Ronnie's hand.

   "Thanks," ronnie nodded, "have you heard my new band Falling in Reverse?"

   "Fuck yes, album goes hard," RK said like an excited child. "Ya know I'm in a band too, we just got signed to lava records with Andy here," he told ronnie putting his arm around my shoulder. "We're called black lights."

   "Yeah I saw you guys on the line up, what do you play?"

   "Drums, I'm a fucking maniac on them, you see her over there, yeah she's out lead singer," he said pointing to Ava. "And him he's out guitarist, ava plays bass too!"

   "Whose the girl to the right of Ava?"

   "Oh that's Krystal, she's our songwriter and basically our producer and manager."

   "She's pretty hot," Ronnie commented. My blood boiled a little. Shut up that's my girl!

   "Yeah, she's single you should talk to her," RK said. It was like I wasn't even here

______

Ha they ain't doing so well