79

Krystal

"I don't wanna do this Andy," I whined, he furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"You wanted to literally an hour ago," Andy said to me.

"Well now that we're here I don't want to."

Andy parked the car on the side of the road, and took my hand. I looked him in the eyes. "Krystal, you wanted her to know. Don't let your anxiety stop you. She's still your mom."

I huffed throwing my head back. "I hate you," I told him, he laughed kissing my cheek.

"Let's go," Andy instructed, popping his seat belt and getting out the car. I mumbled curse words getting out of his car too. I'm gonna need to get a car too. Fuck and a car seat.

My back was hurting like a bitch, Andy took my hand as we walked up the porch. He tied his hair back and was wearing a long sweater with black Jeans. He wanted to look "presentable" so my mom wouldn't say dumb shit.

"Ring the bell," he told me.

"I don't wanna," I said, he gave me a stern look. I sighed reaching out and pressing the door bell.

I waited ten seconds before giving up, "okay! She's not home!" I said turning around, Andy glared at me pulling me back. Just then the door opened. I was met face to face with my sister.

"Krystal?" She questioned, eyebrows raised. She hadn't seen me since she was probably 14 or 15.

"Hey, Cherry," I said softly, I wasn't too worried about seeing her, she was still a little bitch though. Andy squeezed my hand.

"What are you- who is this?" She asked, confused like hell.

"My uhm, boyfriend, Andy," I said, he smiled holding his hand out.

Cherry shook it, "Nice to meet you, Cherry," he said.

"Uh, why don't you guys come in?" She offered, I nodded, stepping in as she stepped back. Our house was how I remembered it. Falsely perfect and homey.

"I'm gonna get mom," she said, speeding off.

I looked at andy with pouty lips, "it's not too late to run," I said. he rolled his eyes.

"That girl wouldn't come here," we heard, it was my mom's voice. Mumbling continued before footsteps were heard, and in front of me was my mother.

"Well, I thought you died a few years back," my mom said as a greeting.

"I wish," I mumbled, Andy glared at me and elbowed my arm. "I didn't."

"What are you doing here?" She questioned.

"Lovely to see you too," I said, she'd changed, her hair was a graying brown, skin wrinkling. Fuck I'm gonna look like her.

She rolled her eyes, looking at Andy, "who are you?" She asked him, politely but still fake.

"I'm Andrew Biersack," he said holding out his hand to my mom, she shook it. "I'm Krystal's boyfriend."

My mom hummed and nodded, "come in," she said, "would you like anything to drink?"

"Uh, I'm fine-"

"Have something, really," my mom insisted, "Krystal get him a coke or something you know this house and him."

I nodded, trying not to mumble under my breath as I went to the garage and got a soda from the fridge. I paused for a second as I felt a jab in my uterus. It took me a second to realize it was a kick.

This little bitch just kicked me.

I put my hand on my stomach as I felt her kick again. I smiled a little.

I made my way back to the front room, where they were sitting and talking. I sat next to Andy giving him the soda.

"I was just telling them how we met," he said.

"Oh," I reminisced, Andy was smiling, and one grew on my face too.

"Not to be... condescending, but why'd you come here?" My mom asked me. I paused for a second, my mouth was dry, I looked at Andy begging him to talk for me.

"Uh- she has something she wants to tell you, right baby?" Andy said, coaxing me into talking.

I nodded, "Right," I muttered, "well uhm, Andy- Andy and I are, we're having a baby."

The words that I fought to get out were out there, and it was silent.

"You want money?" My mom broke the silence.

Cherry rolled her eyes, "mom she wouldn't-"

"Shut up," she told her.

"Don't talk to her like that," I snapped, "I don't want your fucking money by the way, we can provide for our child we don't need your shit." I cursed standing up, Andy grabbed my arm, elbowed him. "I just wanted to let you know incase you wanted a relationship with your granddaughter."

"You don't fucking talk to me like that," my mom snapped at me. "Get out."

"Gladly!" I swiftly turned, escaping the hell hole that was once my home.

"Krystal," Andy said, grabbing my arm, following me out. "You need to calm down-"

"I don't need to fucking do anything, I told you this was a bad idea," I said jerking my arm away.

"Hey, you guys," Cherry said coming up on us.

"What?" I snapped, with one unimpressed look from Andy i apologized to cherry. I said an insincere sorry. He knew I was being a bitch and a hypocrite but I didn't want to craft a proper apology.

"I want to know her," she said, "your baby, and you Krystal, you left when I was 14, I don't know you but you're my sister. I know things weren't great between us but I'm really so sorry."

I nodded, "okay," I said, "do you have a phone?" I asked her.

"Yeah," she reached to her pocket pulling it out. I gave her my number and handed it back to her. She surprised me by hugging me. "Congratulations," she said, I hugged her back a little. She hugged Andy too, "I'll text you Krystal," she said with a small smile then ran back inside.

We got in the car. Andy and I stared at each other.

"That was terrible," I said, he sighed leaning over to kiss me. As our lipped brushed our baby started kicking. "Andy, shes kicking," I grabbed his hand, placing it in the spot as she kicked again. He looked at me with awe as he felt her kick.

"Holy shit," he grinned, rubbing the spot. My only worry in the moment was becoming my mom.

_____