63

"so your dad hates me-"

"No, he doesn't hate you. He just doesn't like the idea of us.

"Same thing," she mumbled, my parents were on their way to the BVB bus. She wanted to come up until i told her what my dad had said.

"My mom loves you, you'll grow on my dad," I promised her. She sighed putting her head on my shoulder. We cuddled on the couch until there was a knock on the bus. He got up to answer it and I stood up too to greet them.

"Hi mom!" He grinned opening the door. She came in and hugged him tightly. Chris gave Andy a fatherly hug too.

"Krystal! Nice to see you again," amy smiled giving my a hug. She caught me by surprise but I hugged her back. Chris shook my hand greeting me politely.

I sat next to Andy and his mom on his left side. His dad sat across the bus. I was quiet and let him talk to his family. I felt a bit awkward knowing his dad didn't like me.

"So, Krystal, you havent said a word," Chris chimed in.

"Oh sorry, I'm just... in thought," I chuckled awkwardly.

"So Andy told me you work at a bar? Hows that going for you?"

He told them I'm a stripper? No wonder they dont like me.

"Not anymore dad," andy cut in. "You wanna talk?" He asked me. I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm working in producing and songwriting. I'm making some pretty good money off it. I helped black veil brides with set the world on fire," I told him my voice kind of quiet from the anxiety.

"That's awesome," chris grinned, I was getting their approval. Amy was smiling too as Andy put his arm around me kissing my head. I smiled too leaning into Andy.

"You raised an amazing person," I told them, cupping Andy's cheek. He smiled mumbling thank you and pecked my lips.

"Yeah, we're real proud of him," Amy said. "Maybe we could meet your mom one day, see who raised such an amazing daughter."

I laughed a little. "My dad was more of the one who raised me. But he passed. I dont really talk to my mom," I told them.

"Oh, I'm so sorry honey," amy said, I sighed nodding. I still hate that word but she doesn't know me like that.

"Yeah, that's unfortunate," chris agreed, I nodded, Andy rubbed my arm.

"But it's all okay now," I smiled a small bit.

"Black veil brides is preforming soon, you guys wanna head out?"

"Yeah sure," chris nodded. And we all did. They performed amazingly that night. Andy poured his heart into everysong and for once he was sober. I was so incredibly proud of him. He was perfect. He is perfect. He always will be.

"Every song was for you," he told me, hugging me tightly as he got off stage. I hugged him back lifting me in the air. I laughed kissing him.

I faintly heard his mom say "have you ever seen him smile like that?"

And his dad responded, "not like that."

I laughed kissing him all over his sweaty face. I love him more than anything in the world. Nothing compares to what I feel for him.

_____

:))